01-04-2013, 03:48 AM #1
Kagami Taiga
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i have been playing zombies lately, and started stacking up on some points and i keep going to bank everytime i round up to like 30k. But today my friends were like get 100k (i know it's not that hard. but it was a fuck around thing.) And then take a picture. So i was like eh whatever. Got it in like an hour.. I go to bank. Take picture of me right in front of bank with like 110k. But i can only withdraw 1 thousand and then deposit 1 thousand after i take that. So is their a limit ? If someone would like to see a video just ask. But i will inform you, i do have a computer screen as my "TV" so i can only use my phone to record.. So the resolution won't be fabulous.
01-04-2013, 04:55 AM #2
tecato
Do a barrel roll!
200k is the limit!!!

The following 3 users groaned at tecato for this awful post:

Im Your Upgrade, WhyYouWannaKnow, xSoulEdge
01-04-2013, 05:21 AM #3
Kagami Taiga
Gym leader
SERIOUSLLY ?! Omg that is pathetic!!! Why so little!
01-04-2013, 06:00 AM #4
Originally posted by tecato View Post
200k is the limit!!!

Originally posted by Legon View Post
Ok so i have been playing zombies lately, and started stacking up on some points and i keep going to bank everytime i round up to like 30k. But today my friends were like get 100k (i know it's not that hard. but it was a fuck around thing.) And then take a picture. So i was like eh whatever. Got it in like an hour.. I go to bank. Take picture of me right in front of bank with like 110k. But i can only withdraw 1 thousand and then deposit 1 thousand after i take that. So is their a limit ? If someone would like to see a video just ask. But i will inform you, i do have a computer screen as my "TV" so i can only use my phone to record.. So the resolution won't be fabulous.

The limit on TranZit is 250k. This was proved by TheRelaxingEnd.

The following 4 users say thank you to HeroVI for this useful post:

Fuser's Hoe, OhGiga, WhyYouWannaKnow, xSoulEdge
01-04-2013, 06:45 AM #5
HomelandSec
League Champion
Ok so i have been playing zombies lately, and started stacking up on some points and i keep going to bank everytime i round up to like 30k. But today my friends were like get 100k (i know it's not that hard. but it was a fuck around thing.) And then take a picture. So i was like eh whatever. Got it in like an hour.. I go to bank. Take picture of me right in front of bank with like 110k. But i can only withdraw 1 thousand and then deposit 1 thousand after i take that. So is their a limit ? If someone would like to see a video just ask. But i will inform you, i do have a computer screen as my "TV" so i can only use my phone to record.. So the resolution won't be fabulous.

The Limit is 250k for the Bank. Max Points you can get is 1,000,000.

The following user groaned HomelandSec for this awful post:

WhyYouWannaKnow
01-04-2013, 06:07 PM #6
Elk
Lithium.

The maximum you can deposit in the bank is 250,000 points. Strangely enough, you can only withdraw 225,000 in one game.
Here's a video just to show you:-

Hope this has helped you. Smile

The following user thanked Elk for this useful post:

Kagami Taiga
01-04-2013, 11:19 PM #7
Kagami Taiga
Gym leader
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
The maximum you can deposit in the bank is 250,000 points. Strangely enough, you can only withdraw 225,000 in one game.

That's crazy! Haha we were just talking to some kid about the max amount the other day he was like you can deposit like 43 billion gazillion thousand !!! Just kept on going i was like damn thats crazy haa ! And now this just sucks ass ! Hhaha, but thanks for actually providing a video bro!
01-04-2013, 11:35 PM #8
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post

Because of the fee.
01-05-2013, 02:40 AM #9
You can deposit 250k
01-05-2013, 03:14 AM #10
Kagami Taiga
Gym leader
Originally posted by vswitchy View Post
You can deposit 250k

Thanks bro haha. i think i've been informed a little too many times :3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.