Post: Mob of the Dead Mods - Super Jump, God Mode, Unlimited Ammo, and Unlimited Points
05-23-2013, 10:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys I'm looking for mods mob of the dead for ps3 .. All weapons, infinite ammo etc ... Can any of you give me the link for me? Of course, I can also play online, thank you ... Excuse me if I'm wrong section

The following 4 users groaned at pakidevil for this awful post:

firepanda11, Keith Lemon, xkoeckiiej, xXGMLO2Xx
05-23-2013, 12:11 PM #2
Originally posted by devil View Post
Hello guys I'm looking for mods mob of the dead for ps3 .. All weapons, infinite ammo etc ... Can any of you give me the link for me? Of course, I can also play online, thank you ... Excuse me if I'm wrong section

Can't be done online so your out of luck.

There is no mod menus of any nature out for BO2 yet the only way would be through RTE. but still there is no point risking CFW for the sake of zombies because you WILL be banned
05-23-2013, 01:00 PM #3
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Hello guys I'm looking for mods mob of the dead for ps3 .. All weapons, infinite ammo etc ... Can any of you give me the link for me? Of course, I can also play online, thank you ... Excuse me if I'm wrong section

RTE/RTM modding only Which u need cfw ,dex

The following 2 users say thank you to Sirprizer for this useful post:

:HIGH:, Goml666Rage
05-23-2013, 01:08 PM #4
I saw that many of them are also managed online, but I have not found any guidance on ...
05-31-2013, 03:57 PM #5
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
couldnt hacks be done online with real time modding?
06-08-2013, 01:59 PM #6
:HIGH:
You talkin to me?
you need a CFW ps3 and you need to RTE/RTM
I saw that many of them are also managed online, but I have not found any guidance on ...

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

yes RTM /RTE
Originally posted by gamer89117 View Post
couldnt hacks be done online with real time modding?
06-10-2013, 03:07 PM #7
if u look on the leader boards on motd on ps3 sum1 got to round 200 odd with 5 kills its obviously been with a mod menu on cfw but idk if he got banned or not

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo