05-23-2013, 12:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Most people probably know about this but i figured i would post because i didnt see it anywhere. The easiest way to reach round 34+ is to use the golden spork. The golden spork is a weapon that replaces your melee knife, its a one hit knife until 34. The first time i got it i went to round 35. It really makes the game too easy, Anyway here is the video tutorial.

The following user thanked CronicImpulse for this useful post:

xByNovaa
05-23-2013, 02:09 PM #2
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
I've heard of it but never got it Happy Does it work on multiplayer like the Hells Redeemer?
05-23-2013, 05:09 PM #3
Originally posted by xByNovaa View Post
I've heard of it but never got it Happy Does it work on multiplayer like the Hells Redeemer?

Yeah i used it in 4 player co-op and got to 35.
05-23-2013, 05:17 PM #4
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by CronicImpulse View Post
Most people probably know about this but i figured i would post because i didnt see it anywhere. The easiest way to reach round 34+ is to use the golden spork. The golden spork is a weapon that replaces your melee knife, its a one hit knife until 34. The first time i got it i went to round 35. It really makes the game too easy, Anyway here is the video tutorial.

haha golden spork nice Smile
05-23-2013, 05:44 PM #5
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Originally posted by CronicImpulse View Post
Yeah i used it in 4 player co-op and got to 35.

Nice Happy Is it just for one person or does everyone get it?
05-23-2013, 06:56 PM #6
Originally posted by xByNovaa View Post
Nice Happy Is it just for one person or does everyone get it?

Everyone gets it but each player needs to stir the blood and tomahawk the spoon in the cafeteria.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo