08-05-2013, 01:43 PM #1
boss10000
Like A.....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What is your favorite wonder weapon from all the zombie maps that their has been?

Me personaly i think the Paralyzer, just cause of the overheat and fly abities.
08-08-2013, 02:10 AM #20
silverdollar
Do a barrel roll!
Easy the wonder waffle in general but deff upgraded
08-08-2013, 02:53 AM #21
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by silverdollar View Post
Easy the wonder waffle in general but deff upgraded

W@W wunderwaffe not bo1's, 24 kills when upgraded
08-12-2013, 01:30 AM #22
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by boss10000 View Post
What is your favorite wonder weapon from all the zombie maps that their has been?

Me personaly i think the Paralyzer, just cause of the overheat and fly abities.

Wave Gun
08-12-2013, 03:08 AM #23
For me, it's a cross between the Sliquifier and Thundergun. The Thundergun would save anyone in a tough situation; not only did it save the life of the beholder, it saved the life's of his teammates, too.
The Sliquifier on the other hand isn't as great at getting you out of a tough situation, but it sure does carry enough ammo to get you to quick and easy high rounds if you're good enough. Only sad part is Treyarch is retarded in the sense that they seem to make every weapon useless in the high rounds, including the wonder weapons. This isn't the case with the Thundergun.
08-12-2013, 04:29 AM #24
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by bluebird2220 View Post
For me, it's a cross between the Sliquifier and Thundergun. The Thundergun would save anyone in a tough situation; not only did it save the life of the beholder, it saved the life's of his teammates, too.
The Sliquifier on the other hand isn't as great at getting you out of a tough situation, but it sure does carry enough ammo to get you to quick and easy high rounds if you're good enough. Only sad part is Treyarch is retarded in the sense that they seem to make every weapon useless in the high rounds, including the wonder weapons. This isn't the case with the Thundergun.

wave gun/round 60+jet gun, dolls, gersh device

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo