11-02-2015, 01:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got bo3 today, but now that I followed the steps to install, im at the point where it says it should show up on my xmb, but it doesnt, It also doesnt show up under install package files, anybody have an idea how to fix this?
11-02-2015, 03:25 PM #11
hmmm i cant start the game... if i start the game it shows "the content is available if you renew the license in psn store" sorry for my english im from germany
11-02-2015, 04:36 PM #12
Originally posted by OberarmModding View Post
hmmm i cant start the game... if i start the game it shows "the content is available if you renew the license in psn store" sorry for my english im from germany

Install the fix that came with the download Smile
11-02-2015, 04:41 PM #13
Originally posted by CoDutchHd View Post
Install the fix that came with the download Smile

i got 2 downloadlinks - a 4,6gb download and 2,5gb download... where is the fix? Happy
11-02-2015, 04:42 PM #14
Originally posted by OberarmModding View Post
i got 2 downloadlinks - a 4,6gb download and 2,5gb download... where is the fix? Happy

There should also be a folder with it with fixes
11-04-2015, 03:38 PM #15
I tried that it says "A later version is already installed." "There is no need to install this version"
11-04-2015, 03:52 PM #16
Originally posted by reaperpwnxxx View Post
I tried that it says "A later version is already installed." "There is no need to install this version"

You need the 1.02 fix
11-04-2015, 06:39 PM #17
SyaHz
Do a barrel roll!
I got bo3 today, but now that I followed the steps to install, im at the point where it says it should show up on my xmb, but it doesnt, It also doesnt show up under install package files, anybody have an idea how to fix this?

Is this problem solved? I know the fix, it happened to me
11-04-2015, 07:07 PM #18
Dacoco
I void warranties.
I got bo3 today, but now that I followed the steps to install, im at the point where it says it should show up on my xmb, but it doesnt, It also doesnt show up under install package files, anybody have an idea how to fix this?

Thread moved to Bo3 Modding Questions, the answered to your question is to install 4.76 Multiman which you can find from brewology, quote me and tell me if you get it to work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo