Post: [OMG] Black Ops 3 "Does not want" accept API : TMAPI
11-18-2015, 07:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup guys , after hours and hours of working i ask you help .
I try all my method and public method for fix but nothing .

I can't attach ( and consequently use debugger ) on Black Ops 3 . I have BLES02166 .

This is my installation step :

I Download BO3 , drag and drop on USB 16GB NTFS , setup NTFS on MM ( multiman for noob ) , and later install on dev_hdd0/GAMES/Call of Duty Black Ops 3[BLES02166] .

After i have download the 1.02 update PKG and install it on PS3 , after 1.03 . The game is running .

At the end i have decrypt the original eboot and make my own debug eboot .

1) cd desktop/make_fself
2) make_fself EBOOT.ELF EBOOT.BIN

Launch game , connect tmapi and don't attach . Okay the problem is eboot , i change , use other method for create own debug eboot ( tustin method , using default_mp.self ) . Eboot debug not working , i use all public eboot and don't working .

I delete game and update , re-install ( 4-5 times ) but nothing , i can connect and can't attach .

Any heroic solution ?
11-18-2015, 07:48 PM #2
Default Avatar
Thomas
Originally posted by Programmer View Post
Sup guys , after hours and hours of working i ask you help .
I try all my method and public method for fix but nothing .

I can't attach ( and consequently use debugger ) on Black Ops 3 . I have BLES02166 .

This is my installation step :

I Download BO3 , drag and drop on USB 16GB NTFS , setup NTFS on MM ( multiman for noob ) , and later install on dev_hdd0/GAMES/Call of Duty Black Ops 3[BLES02166] .

After i have download the 1.02 update PKG and install it on PS3 , after 1.03 . The game is running .

At the end i have decrypt the original eboot and make my own debug eboot .

1) cd desktop/make_fself
2) make_fself EBOOT.ELF EBOOT.BIN

Launch game , connect tmapi and don't attach . Okay the problem is eboot , i change , use other method for create own debug eboot ( tustin method , using default_mp.self ) . Eboot debug not working , i use all public eboot and don't working .

I delete game and update , re-install ( 4-5 times ) but nothing , i can connect and can't attach .

Any heroic solution ?

Add me on skype. and i can help fix your problem lol, you never even come to me. i've helped so many people Mark, and you are free to ask me anytime.
11-19-2015, 01:11 PM #3
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by DevOps View Post
Add me on skype. and i can help fix your problem lol, you never even come to me. i've helped so many people Mark, and you are free to ask me anytime.

Just curious what was the problem?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo