06-18-2016, 07:29 PM #1
poena
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i was console banned on bo3

someone told me its my mac address and yess i did change it no luck
how can i get back online no its not my account i made 4 acc all the same message SalSalSalSal
please help with this i dont believe changing idps is gana work if it may it wont hold long

i have an antiban eboot made private no mods just anti ban
i disable custom sycalls and enable ofw mode every time
06-18-2016, 07:52 PM #2
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by poena View Post
i was console banned on bo3

how can i get back online no its not my account i made 4 acc all the same message SalSalSalSal
please help with this i dont believe changing idps is gana work if it may it wont hold long

You haven't been mac banned, you have been console banned the only way you can get back to playing BO3 is by changing your console ID = CID. I have been banned before i then changed my console id and it worked.
06-18-2016, 08:27 PM #3
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
You haven't been mac banned, you have been console banned the only way you can get back to playing BO3 is by changing your console ID = CID. I have been banned before i then changed my console id and it worked.

agreed
06-18-2016, 08:47 PM #4
Toxic
former staff

Moved to BO3 Modding Questions
06-19-2016, 04:38 AM #5
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion

I can't play online either, and I tried multiple accounts and I did many solutions such as port forwarding and still had no luck. I talked with an activision person and he said if you're banned then you should get an email. Also he said if it's not a ban, then it's a glitch/bug from the new update and many other are experiencing this and the new June 26 update will fix this bug
06-19-2016, 07:52 AM #6
poena
Haxor!
thanks alot guys ill try and get a solution for this maby try and reinstall update or change cid or wait for update

ill confirm the cid change mow in a phew ours just gana buy one quickly
06-19-2016, 12:21 PM #7
poena
Haxor!
changed mac address and i was on for an hour and banned me i need a proper antiban eboot if you guys want an easy tut to change mac just ask
06-19-2016, 12:31 PM #8
Jarzh
Hurah!
changed mac address and i was on for an hour and banned me i need a proper antiban eboot if you guys want an easy tut to change mac just ask

Dude theres no real antiban for BO3 just play legit or make your own one with your own offsets and don't share it.
06-19-2016, 12:36 PM #9
poena
Haxor!
i do play legit i dont use mods on neither bo2 or bo3
06-19-2016, 12:39 PM #10
Jarzh
Hurah!
i do play legit i dont use mods on neither bo2 or bo3

To be honest though mac doesn't help much, when the first day you start modding especially on BO3 your console id gets flagged and then you get banned. It happened to me so i had to contact one of my mate to create me a eboot with his private offsets and now all the ban stopped for me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo