07-24-2016, 09:12 AM #1
gοd
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NextGenUpdate

So i try to load up BO3 on PS3 because i wanted to try a Retro Client and mess around on it but when i loaded the game it is still on the 1.05 update and it did not come up asking me if i wanted to update to 1.07 so i tryed deleting all the data i have on BO3 off my PS3, so i deleted the Update but when i go to try run BO3 again after deleting the update it just sits there on a black screen and when i click to go to the xmb screen from the middle button nothing happens and even holding the middle button on the controller does not bring the screen up asking if i want to quit or shut down my console so i can only shut-it down from the power button.

When i try update from Multi-man it tells me that there is a update for BO3 that is 1.07 and when i click to update it it tells me it cannot update the game?!?!

Any suggestions to how i can fix it, im thinking the eboot but i removed all the updates so it should have gone back to the original ?!!?

If you want any more information just ask.

Thanks

The following user thanked gοd for this useful post:

TehMerkMods
07-24-2016, 07:47 PM #2
ItDepends
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sai View Post
Hey NextGenUpdate

So i try to load up BO3 on PS3 because i wanted to try a Retro Client and mess around on it but when i loaded the game it is still on the 1.05 update and it did not come up asking me if i wanted to update to 1.07 so i tryed deleting all the data i have on BO3 off my PS3, so i deleted the Update but when i go to try run BO3 again after deleting the update it just sits there on a black screen and when i click to go to the xmb screen from the middle button nothing happens and even holding the middle button on the controller does not bring the screen up asking if i want to quit or shut down my console so i can only shut-it down from the power button.

When i try update from Multi-man it tells me that there is a update for BO3 that is 1.07 and when i click to update it it tells me it cannot update the game?!?!

Any suggestions to how i can fix it, im thinking the eboot but i removed all the updates so it should have gone back to the original ?!!?

Thanks

Are you on PS3ita?
07-24-2016, 08:23 PM #3
gοd
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ItDepends View Post
Are you on PS3ita?

Rebug 4.70
07-24-2016, 09:07 PM #4
ItDepends
Do a barrel roll!
Rebug 4.70

Try Running it through Irisman
07-26-2016, 08:02 PM #5
ItDepends
Do a barrel roll!
Hey NextGenUpdate

Thanks

I found out that bo3 is only supported with Rebug 4.78 cobra. I was on ITA DEX And installed 4.78 now works perfect. If you want it to work Install Rebug 4.78 Dex/cex and it'll 100% work.
07-26-2016, 08:12 PM #6
gοd
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ItDepends View Post
I found out that bo3 is only supported with Rebug 4.78 cobra. I was on ITA DEX And installed 4.78 now works perfect. If you want it to work Install Rebug 4.78 Dex/cex and it'll 100% work.

O rip to me on 4.70 rebug
08-07-2016, 11:21 AM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
O rip to me on 4.70 rebug

It's actually 4.75+

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo