Post: (PATCHED) ...Custom Lobby Glitch... (Tutorial) [Founder]
12-31-2015, 04:27 PM #1
Angioy
Mario!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you are struggling with this I will give you a voice tutorial over party chat on psn and I assure you its as easy as putting butter on toast.

This is a new method works for PS4!

PSN: zAnnnth

P.S. I will give you some help if you are struggling but it's pretty straight forward!

Video tutorial

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0sgPj-arbs[/video] Thanks to iBlindBat for making this video, cheers Bro!

Text Tutorial

Before anything I take full responsibility of this glitch!

As people are struggling: my NAT is Open (however, you can do this with Moderate NAT as long as people can join, but this NAT type is harder for people to join you on the game)

Video: You must login or register to view this content. (This is the video I download, ensure you download the mp4 1080p and the WEBM 1080p at the same time) and when you do the glitch make sure the top right you don't have an 'e' after the accumulative numbers.

Before we start ensure you're in the public match section awaiting to search for a Hardcore SnD with two other friends and everyone's 2nd controllers on.

1). Upload a large file to YouTube and download a large file from YouTube using keepvid. (Same time, just before matchmaking)

2). Then search for your desired gamemode.

3). When it merges you into a lobby at the top right you should see an accumulative set of numbers without an 'e' at the end. (This means you're the current host)

4). Tell your other two friends in the game to press circle to disable their second controllers. But make sure you stay in the lobby at all times!

5). Tell your other friends to join without second controllers.

6). Ensure everyone loads the custom game mode as soon as they get in and agajn at the last second. (When it says "Match beginning in...) Just for certainty of it working.

7). The game will load but may kick people (however, this isn't always the case), if so, it will migrate a new host and just join whoevers left in game.

Finally everyone who was kicked activates their second controllers and rejoins back.

Hope everyone enjoys this until it gets patched and Happy New Year!

NOTE: This can work with any game mode! And to load a custom game mode when your already in lobby press (Triangle) go to the person who's showcase the game mode is located in, go to custom games then press the game mode (ensure not to press 'Yes' until the last second).

Just saying I find lobbies by myself with no one else in my party everytime I search, my download speed is 90mb and my upload is 12mb.

S7: zAnnnth
TTG: ElmoO
Last edited by Angioy ; 01-06-2016 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Patches

The following 3 users say thank you to Angioy for this useful post:

☓-Dani-☓, cuthbert1, SeeNoKey

The following user groaned Angioy for this awful post:

01-07-2016, 12:02 AM #200
xiiVisualiize
Pokemon Trainer
Is it still patched
01-07-2016, 08:34 PM #201
Angioy
Mario!
Originally posted by xiiVisualiize View Post
Is it still patched

Yes but you can still get it to work and you can host legit 3arc bot lobbies.

In contrast with the bot lobbies, I will post a tut in 1st of February how to do this.

The following user thanked Angioy for this useful post:

Keith Lemon
01-07-2016, 09:05 PM #202
post now .....???
01-07-2016, 10:39 PM #203
Yeah why a month ? Someone else will figure it out before then an it will end up patched before you release it
01-07-2016, 10:57 PM #204
Originally posted by Angioy View Post
add me zAnnnth hosting now

Yo zA add me trajik_siickery. Thanks
01-07-2016, 11:13 PM #205
Angioy
Mario!
Originally posted by johnr79 View Post
Yeah why a month ? Someone else will figure it out before then an it will end up patched before you release it

I find it interesting discovering exploits in the game; I want them to patch it but they're less likely to patch it anyways if only 3 people know about it.

The following user thanked Angioy for this useful post:

chuck54321
01-08-2016, 01:04 PM #206
So are you hosting any lobbys over the month i can join
01-12-2016, 10:28 AM #207
Originally posted by johnr79 View Post

because 1st dlc drop next month why post such an amazing glitch for it to get patch soon just wait til next month

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo