01-07-2016, 04:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I don't think this was posted here yet.

First off ignore my reputation, I made this a while back to mess with people and i lost the info to my main accountEw acne face

This glitch lets you prestige your weapons but keep the attachments. Not too game breaking but useful if you want to prestige your guns but dont want to loose that elo sight you love so much

Here are the steps:

1.) Go to create a class and put on the attachments you want to keep (works for multiple classes)

2.) Hover over "Prestige Weapon"

3.) Press 'Prestige' BUT right as you so close out the application (for ps4 or XB1)

4.) Now load the game again and your gun will be level 1 but you kept your attachments!

PS. if you prestige your actual rank you'll loose the attachments since you reset your create a class. A homie learned that the hard way lol

The following user groaned :carling: for this awful post:

xXx-.-Moder
01-07-2016, 05:31 AM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by carling
Hey guys, I don't think this was posted here yet.

First off ignore my reputation, I made this a while back to mess with people and i lost the info to my main accountEw acne face

This glitch lets you prestige your weapons but keep the attachments. Not too game breaking but useful if you want to prestige your guns but dont want to loose that elo sight you love so much

Here are the steps:

1.) Go to create a class and put on the attachments you want to keep (works for multiple classes)

2.) Hover over "Prestige Weapon"

3.) Press 'Prestige' BUT right as you so close out the application (for ps4 or XB1)

4.) Now load the game again and your gun will be level 1 but you kept your attachments!

PS. if you prestige your actual rank you'll loose the attachments since you reset your create a class. A homie learned that the hard way lol

:lol: you can prestige with that rep.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo