Post: ★★★★★[TUTORIAL]Host Custom Game Double Exp Lobbies (43.16.54.5)★★★★★
01-22-2016, 10:26 PM #1
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Working with Current Update [43.16.54.5]

What You Need?
-2 Controllers
-UDP Unicorn
-3 Others (With second Controllers) MINIMUM
-a Brain

1. Before Anything, make a gamemode you want in search n destroy on your Second controller (Second Account) and publish it. The Gamemode should be published on your second account, Just so you know)

2. Do the Menu Glitch.
-Start up a search n destroy custom game.
-Spawn in your first controller
-Press start and join anyone.
-Once it brings your to custom game lobby, grab your second controller and just press X on Game Setup. (Should have the options (Change Map)(Change Game Mode)..
-It Doesnt matter if you join anybody or get a error, you can leave with your first controller.
- Once you got the menu on your screen and in the lobby with you, you are ready. Smile

The Rest Is the same from my old tutorial. Check it out if you like... (Dont have too, Continue Down) You must login or register to view this content.

This is what I Do:

3. Get a Full Playstation Chat Party (You and 6 others is needed)

4. Tell everyone to be ready with their second controllers.

5. Make a Party of 6 People (You and 2 Others with split screen controllers)

6. Set up UDP Unicorn settings.

- [Target : 27.27.27.27] [Port rand]
- [10kb]
- [Delay 0 ms] (0 is for people with 50+ Download, Set to 1 if you have 10-25 Download)
-
Last edited by SeeNoKey ; 02-01-2016 at 05:29 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to SeeNoKey for this useful post:

AlphaPoppy, Dank, Exploited, J, KiNG MAFiA, runningman420, Surfingcrna, Vinny, xHostModer
01-25-2016, 07:18 PM #20
Originally posted by ace6029 View Post
Drop names... I need 5 wit 2 controls and mics

Still hosting?? If so add me saulmoore_
01-25-2016, 07:44 PM #21
hecticmassacre
Bounty hunter
Let's see how long treyarch takes this time......
01-25-2016, 08:35 PM #22
2Gi
Keeper
Doin this for some weeks.. No Party no multiple controllers no private match hosting needed oO just search for a lobby, instantly attack with unicorn till u are alone in a lobby and fastly invite friends/rndms and whenever there stay "searching for lobby" attack as fast as u can and stop when searching is gone
01-26-2016, 12:15 AM #23
Exploited
Award Winner
i can host right now if you add x-exploited just need 6 ppl with 2 controllers
01-26-2016, 03:04 AM #24
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
what your doingis never patched. what they did patch was loading custom games in those lobbies.
01-26-2016, 10:07 PM #25
someone know how to add bots?
01-27-2016, 12:30 AM #26
I need a person to do this for me please I don't have any one wit a master prestige account that's good so if anyone can hmu plz lol
01-27-2016, 02:58 AM #27
Angioy
Mario!
Originally posted by SeeNoKey View Post
Since a dumbass already released the tutorial to get this patched sooner. Im releasing my way.

Current Update [43.15.51.5]

What You Need?
-2 Controllers
-UDP Unicorn
-3 Others (With second Controllers) MINIMUM
-a Brain

1. Before Anything, make a gamemode you want in search n destroy on your Second controller (Second Account) and publish it. The Gamemode should be published on your second account, Just so you know)

2. Do the Menu Glitch.
-Start up a search n destroy custom game.
-Spawn in your first controller
-Press start and join anyone.
-Once it brings your to custom game lobby, grab your second controller and just press X on Game Setup. (Should have the options (Change Map)(Change Game Mode)..
-It Doesnt matter if you join anybody or get a error, you can leave with your first controller.
- Once you got the menu on your screen and in the lobby with you, you are ready. Smile

The Rest Is the same from my old tutorial. Check it out if you like... (Dont have too, Continue Down) You must login or register to view this content.

This is what I Do:

3. Get a Full Playstation Chat Party (You and 6 others is needed)

4. Tell everyone to be ready with their second controllers.

5. Make a Party of 6 People (You and 2 Others with split screen controllers)

6. Set up UDP Unicorn settings.
-Target : 27.27.27.27 Port rand
-10kb
- Delay 0 ms
-Thread 1
-Sockets Per thread 1

7. Search for a Hardcore SnD Lobby. Right after you search for one Press [Attack], roughly 5 seconds after attacking it should still be searching saying (0 Matches). if it does then press [Random Size] in udp unicorn.

8. This is where you wait to find a empty lobby with the Digits at the top right to not have a "e" extension

9. if you found the lobby, it should be your Full Party. (Stop the attacking on UDP Unicorn)

10. Tell everyone to back out. (It should only be you and your second controller)

11. tell everyone to join on the count to 3. since your host count and tell everyone to join whenever. Be quick about it.

HERE is where it gets a little annoying.

11. When everyone joins at the same time. the server will sometimes make everyone in your party. You Do Not want that. you need to make it a even team or it wont start.

12. if everyone is in your party, tell everyone to back out again and do step 9 again. once someone of your party joins and doesnt get merged to your party, command people to join them and make it a even team.

13. (If you know your the host then Only you have to load the Custom Game)

Choose your Map and load your custom game through (Change Game Mode) before the 59 seconds is up. Once it load your choosen map, Press circle on your Second controller until it removes your split screen.
(It never starts when i have my second controller)

14. its all done now. game should start.

Known Errors:

-Never finding a lobby without a "e" = increase Kb in Udp Unicorn
-Never getting the Map with the 59 Sec count down = Just wait with [Random Size] selected on UDP Unicorn
-getting "Need More Players to Balance Team" = refer to step 9-10
-Lobby Crashing right before the game starts = Remove your second controller

You just can't stop stealing my glitches can you you ducking mug lmfao cya later leeeeech boy
01-27-2016, 02:59 AM #28
Angioy
Mario!
This guy is the dumbest of the dumbest guys plus he talks dog wank

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo