Post: Nuketown SnD xp lobby unlimited lives tutorial 43.13.42.5
01-23-2016, 12:13 AM #1
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Updated video to make it easier to follow.

Before you start this glitch your going to want to have your custom game mode set up and saved ready to go.

To start this glitch your going to need a friend sat at the party screen with max party set to 2.

1. Activate your second control and start a custom game, once your game has loaded your want to join your friend by pressing options, triangle then square.

2. While you are connecting you will be kicked out of your game, you will briefly be able to select set up game. Do this with your primary control.

3. You should not be able to connect to your friend and should have a message saying "The party is not joinable" press x on both controls once to clear this.

4. You should now have the setup game menus stacked on top of your main menu.

5. Using your second controller navigate to find have and search any game mode. It helps to have someone in your party when you do this so that your not put in a game in progress.

6. As soon as you are in a lobby with other people back out your second control or you wont be able to host.

7. Wait until the intermission counts down to around 3 seconds and start netflix or spotify to suspend black ops.

8. Stay on netflix for around 40 seconds, then close app and go back to black ops.

9. After around 30 seconds everyone in the lobby should show as level 1.

10. As soon as the lobby starts counting down from 9 you need to quickly select your map and your game mode.

11. Invite friends or tell them to join....

Last edited by donny_boy1189 ; 01-25-2016 at 05:54 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to donny_boy1189 for this useful post:

Angioy, Animize, huevoriox, Kyanon, ModaTron, rockym56, UntilDawn

The following user groaned donny_boy1189 for this awful post:

SeeNoKey
01-23-2016, 12:28 AM #2
xv4xv4x
Do a barrel roll!
Cheers dude. I was just messing around with trying to figure out the XP lobbies on the new patch and I had in mind that the Suspend glitch would have something to do with it. I will give this a try!
01-23-2016, 12:37 AM #3
huevoriox
Pokemon Trainer
It works dude, thanks god bless you hahajajaj
01-23-2016, 03:36 AM #4
Having an issue getting the rest of the lobby to go to lvl 1 after suspending. The lobby crashes and puts me back in a main menu lobby.
01-23-2016, 03:45 AM #5
huevoriox
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Rxthless
Having an issue getting the rest of the lobby to go to lvl 1 after suspending. The lobby crashes and puts me back in a main menu lobby.

are you backing out your second controller? because it happened to me and it was that. and then it happened again and I was doing it right. So I closed the app and relaunch and it worked again.
01-23-2016, 03:45 AM #6
Kyanon
Little One
works thanks
01-23-2016, 04:27 AM #7
Originally posted by huevoriox View Post
are you backing out your second controller? because it happened to me and it was that. and then it happened again and I was doing it right. So I closed the app and relaunch and it worked again.

I am but I might not be doing it at the right time I guess. I've done it as soon as I searched for a game. And I've done it right before the teams were selected. And I've done it right before I suspended app all with the same results
01-23-2016, 04:58 AM #8
khalid5257
Bounty hunter
Add me ineed play glitch ps4 id : k7h.5222
01-23-2016, 04:58 AM #9
khalid5257
Bounty hunter
Add ps4 k7h-5222
01-23-2016, 05:04 AM #10
L0LZ
Bounty hunter
its patched