02-11-2016, 01:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a repost ofCheaterGG97 work. I'm hoping to modify it to make it easier and welcome the help. And yes it might get patched but until then everyone enjoy it.

Go to Custom games with both controllers plugged in and signed in to blackops

1 - Start a custom game up
2 - join your friends game who is on custom games with lobby menu set to 4PLAYERS with your 2ND controller
3 - go to set up game, game rules, create a class, edit preset classes, vanguard, perk1,
4 - now you should have the menu up, Have another friend at the PUBLIC MATCH again with party limit 4 & tell him to inv you keep spamming to put on a perk on the 2ND controller (quickly)
4 - you should join your friends game and still be at the create a class perk section.
5 - Your friend has to be the one lagging the connection ie (be the host)... Your just the guy now who does all the settings. (or your friend can search for a game, back out, and re-join to make you the host but its easier just to have your friend to be the host.

(This is long winded i know, but alot of time and effort has been put into this so please remember to give credit to me CheaterG97,IrnBru,Deanfoz)

Theres 3 other ways to do this, this is the hardest and worse way to do it so were releasing this for now. And keeping the other methods for after the patch that comes with the DLC.
(dont b**** to me either, i dont wanna be the only guy at the top of the leaderboard lol thats the reason for release)

The following user groaned Surfingcrna for this awful post:

Claw
02-14-2016, 01:38 PM #11
ReDiCulousFliX
Bounty hunter
Yeah that friend is just in private game than he wil left and just asi him tot invité you than join and 2 controle spam the perk menu wil freez ask HIM to start match game mode does not care you can change iT(Dont for get The map) bot is not working iT wil not spawn just invité your friends and have fun do not go 5 prestiges in 1 day that Will be crazzy G
02-14-2016, 01:54 PM #12
Can I get better information on how to do it bc it's a bit confusing
02-14-2016, 02:24 PM #13
When I join my friend the the perk menu goes away
02-14-2016, 06:52 PM #14
ReDiCulousFliX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iCreatedTalent View Post
When I join my friend the the perk menu goes away
You sure that u spam x on the perk menu when you are joining your friend?
02-14-2016, 07:21 PM #15
I can host. Who wants to join. Mic and 2 controllers required. Add on ps4 jantheone20
02-14-2016, 07:53 PM #16
Yes I'm spamming x
02-14-2016, 08:06 PM #17
You do not need to spam X at this step. It works without spamming too.
02-15-2016, 08:12 AM #18
ReDiCulousFliX
Bounty hunter
Someone that can REC plz REC this glitch for people that cant do it you wil be really helpfull of you do this.
Thx...
02-15-2016, 05:27 PM #19
Cleverr
Bounty hunter
Already been recorded by the original founder

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo