THREAD: Repost of CheaterGG97 UI glitch
  1. 02-11-2016, 01:45 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    This is a repost ofCheaterGG97 work. I'm hoping to modify it to make it easier and welcome the help. And yes it might get patched but until then everyone enjoy it.

Go to Custom games with both controllers plugged in and signed in to blackops

1 - Start a custom game up
    2 - join your friends game who is on custom games with lobby menu set to 4PLAYERS with your 2ND controller
    3 - go to set up game, game rules, create a class, edit preset classes, vanguard, perk1,
    4 - now you should have the menu up, Have another friend at the PUBLIC MATCH again with party limit 4 & tell him to inv you keep spamming to put on a perk on the 2ND controller (quickly)
    4 - you should join your friends game and still be at the create a class perk section.
    5 - Your friend has to be the one lagging the connection ie (be the host)... Your just the guy now who does all the settings. (or your friend can search for a game, back out, and re-join to make you the host but its easier just to have your friend to be the host.

(This is long winded i know, but alot of time and effort has been put into this so please remember to give credit to me CheaterG97,IrnBru,Deanfoz)

Theres 3 other ways to do this, this is the hardest and worse way to do it so were releasing this for now. And keeping the other methods for after the patch that comes with the DLC.
    (dont b**** to me either, i dont wanna be the only guy at the top of the leaderboard lol thats the reason for release)
  2. The Following User Groaned Surfingcrna For This Awful Post:

3. 02-15-2016, 06:16 PM
    Boosteh
    Haxor!
    Boosteh
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ReDiCulousFliX View Post
    You just do the media player lag glitch and make players level 1 than fast change your map and gamemod with controle 2 than back Out controle 2 and you good to go...

Doesn't work like that noob.
  4. 02-15-2016, 06:37 PM
    ReDiCulousFliX
    Bounty hunter
    ReDiCulousFliX
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Than you have noob network of you get kickt...
  5. 02-15-2016, 06:42 PM
    ReDiCulousFliX
    Bounty hunter
    ReDiCulousFliX
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Boosteh View Post
    Doesn't work like that noob.

'NOOB' that you are lol you got fuckt up network of you get kickt or your game wil end. And iknow About wat i'm talking i host lobby's ever day 12/17 hour on day for ppl who want level up fast just Guy like you cry for lobby's just if you want lobby be Nice and cool and go of topic plz...
  6. 02-15-2016, 06:50 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    In the lobby with the menu glitch on the second controller:
    1. Wait for the game start counter
    2. At second 8 start media player with controller 1.
    3. Wait for 50 seconds in it.
    4. Go back to black ops 3
    5. Select map, change gamemode with controller 2
    6. Back out controller 2 (or hold home button and log out from ps4 with controller 2)
    7. Wait for the game start and your friends and randoms can join your custom game lobby.

Hope it help some people Smile
  7. 02-15-2016, 07:37 PM
    Boosteh
    Haxor!
    Boosteh
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    You just do the media player lag glitch and make players level 1 than fast change your map and gamemod with controle 2 than back Out controle 2 and you good to go...

'NOOB' that you are lol you got fuckt up network of you get kickt or your game wil end. And iknow About wat i'm talking i host lobby's ever day 12/17 hour on day for ppl who want level up fast just Guy like you cry for lobby's just if you want lobby be Nice and cool and go of topic plz...

I host lobbies all the time.. Lmfao. You can't even speak English you dumb ass. Doesn't work on ps4. You can't suspend with 2 controllers as you get kicked.
  8. 02-15-2016, 08:00 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Yeah will someone post a video on how to do it. Cheater had one up but it's for Xbox
  9. 02-15-2016, 09:09 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    It's the same for ps4.
  10. 02-15-2016, 10:12 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Can I have the same friend that I join in custom game then have him back out and go to public match then inv me
  11. 02-15-2016, 10:23 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    He can back out with you from custom game and search a game. Accept the errors with controller one.