02-11-2016, 01:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a repost ofCheaterGG97 work. I'm hoping to modify it to make it easier and welcome the help. And yes it might get patched but until then everyone enjoy it.

Go to Custom games with both controllers plugged in and signed in to blackops

1 - Start a custom game up
2 - join your friends game who is on custom games with lobby menu set to 4PLAYERS with your 2ND controller
3 - go to set up game, game rules, create a class, edit preset classes, vanguard, perk1,
4 - now you should have the menu up, Have another friend at the PUBLIC MATCH again with party limit 4 & tell him to inv you keep spamming to put on a perk on the 2ND controller (quickly)
4 - you should join your friends game and still be at the create a class perk section.
5 - Your friend has to be the one lagging the connection ie (be the host)... Your just the guy now who does all the settings. (or your friend can search for a game, back out, and re-join to make you the host but its easier just to have your friend to be the host.

(This is long winded i know, but alot of time and effort has been put into this so please remember to give credit to me CheaterG97,IrnBru,Deanfoz)

Theres 3 other ways to do this, this is the hardest and worse way to do it so were releasing this for now. And keeping the other methods for after the patch that comes with the DLC.
(dont b**** to me either, i dont wanna be the only guy at the top of the leaderboard lol thats the reason for release)

The following user groaned Surfingcrna for this awful post:

Claw
02-15-2016, 10:36 PM #29
Well it's saying to have one friend in custom and one in public match so do I need 1 or 2 friends for this
02-15-2016, 10:47 PM #30
Or can I have the same friend do this
02-15-2016, 11:03 PM #31
Originally posted by Red
He can back out with you from custom game and search a game. Accept the errors with controller one.

What? That makes no sense. If you join his custom lobby you can't edit game rules lol
02-15-2016, 11:20 PM #32
The friend that is in his custom lobby that I join
02-15-2016, 11:48 PM #33
Ok I'm getting in a lobby he searches then kicks me out I get a error no free addr handle groups
02-15-2016, 11:54 PM #34
Tomorrow I can write a full tutorial or maybe record it how to.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo