02-22-2016, 04:10 PM #1
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. Since this method has now been released to the public I will post on here. I don't know who originally found it but it is now everywhere.

Steps:
1. Close Black ops 3
2. Uncheck Internet box in settings
3. Start Bo3
4. Click multiplayer(lan game)
5. Connect 2nd controller
6. On second controller go to edit game settings, create a class, vanguard class, click second perk and stay on that screen
7. With first controller turn internet back on and then join a friend that is in the multiplayer main menu
8. With second controller move left joy stick left and right constantly
9. After a while you should be in your friends lobby and once you are you need him to either kick you or you leave
10. With first controller click create a class
11. You can now control menu in background(click circle until you can see edit map, edit game settings
12. Go online and get host(same as before)

Note: Before step 10 make sure your second controller is connected still. If second controller isn't connected it won't allow you to control menu in background

Now I am sorry for whoever knew this method but it is now public on a couple of sites. I just wanted NGU members to get the chance to use it before it was patched.
Last edited by RiggsDiggs ; 02-22-2016 at 07:07 PM.

The following user thanked RiggsDiggs for this useful post:

xTc
02-22-2016, 11:54 PM #20
Is this for ps4 aswell please reply
02-22-2016, 11:58 PM #21
Any1 doimg this now so i can join? Psn Crazyshotz_pr
02-23-2016, 01:38 AM #22
EB-_-MoDz
Bounty hunter
Im unable to move the menu and scroll
02-23-2016, 04:16 AM #23
gaming_nation
Bounty hunter
I got everything to work. It put me in a lobby and then it did not work. No xp multiplier, nothing.
02-23-2016, 09:01 AM #24
can someone invite me ?
02-23-2016, 01:45 PM #25
Default Avatar
IntoTM
I don't use this method but for those who use it, do you realise that you can still suspend bo3 to get host and get into game easily? It's simple really. When you have two controllers and when you have the UI stack, join a pre-lobby. When you're in, quickly load custom games data from the UI stack and then back off with the second controller. Then suspend bo3 with your first controller right after the vote countdown (or a bit before) Suspend for at least 40 seconds. You won't get kicked off and your custom games data will be used when you're the host.

P.S changing the map won't work (if you only suspend...) Only custom games (save) will work. Also if you time it right, you can pull the people from the same lobby with you. You can kill them easily if you ban all guns except yours (ban / protect).

P.S.S lulz I laugh at you kids who didn't want this so simple method to get *leaked*. I hope they patch all of the UI glitches. Cry more plz.
Last edited by IntoTM ; 02-23-2016 at 01:59 PM.
02-23-2016, 02:09 PM #26
2 hours of try didn't work

patched maybe :(
02-23-2016, 02:45 PM #27
ReDiCulousFliX
Bounty hunter
Just patch this instan lol ;p
02-23-2016, 03:25 PM #28
Cleverr
Bounty hunter
Why do u hope when your the one talking about doing a similar glitch? And know one will cry over a video game UNLESS there a no life nerd Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo