02-22-2016, 04:10 PM #1
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. Since this method has now been released to the public I will post on here. I don't know who originally found it but it is now everywhere.

Steps:
1. Close Black ops 3
2. Uncheck Internet box in settings
3. Start Bo3
4. Click multiplayer(lan game)
5. Connect 2nd controller
6. On second controller go to edit game settings, create a class, vanguard class, click second perk and stay on that screen
7. With first controller turn internet back on and then join a friend that is in the multiplayer main menu
8. With second controller move left joy stick left and right constantly
9. After a while you should be in your friends lobby and once you are you need him to either kick you or you leave
10. With first controller click create a class
11. You can now control menu in background(click circle until you can see edit map, edit game settings
12. Go online and get host(same as before)

Note: Before step 10 make sure your second controller is connected still. If second controller isn't connected it won't allow you to control menu in background

Now I am sorry for whoever knew this method but it is now public on a couple of sites. I just wanted NGU members to get the chance to use it before it was patched.
Last edited by RiggsDiggs ; 02-22-2016 at 07:07 PM.

The following user thanked RiggsDiggs for this useful post:

xTc
02-24-2016, 03:25 PM #38
Cleverr
Bounty hunter
Teach me how to do the method later on psn Smile
02-24-2016, 04:27 PM #39
Default Avatar
IntoTM
Originally posted by AK
ok do you mean somebody release a method with Bots because i get the lobby working but no one can joins or they join in my team and do you know how i get some friends from me in to the lobby but not in my team ?

if you want random people to join your lobby 24/7, you first need to make your lobby become recognised on the bo3's listening server. the "e" sign will show up on the top right of your screen just next to the version number. E means random people will join you. without E = no random can join you, except your friends.
02-24-2016, 05:26 PM #40
thx and how you get the lobby without an "e" sorry for so much questions but im a noob at This
02-24-2016, 06:33 PM #41
EB-_-MoDz
Bounty hunter
Can you post your psn names and show us how to host
02-25-2016, 12:13 AM #42
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
Can you post your psn names and show us how to host

Negative ghost rider
02-25-2016, 09:32 AM #43
how you get the lobby without an "e" ?