02-22-2016, 04:10 PM #1
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. Since this method has now been released to the public I will post on here. I don't know who originally found it but it is now everywhere.

Steps:
1. Close Black ops 3
2. Uncheck Internet box in settings
3. Start Bo3
4. Click multiplayer(lan game)
5. Connect 2nd controller
6. On second controller go to edit game settings, create a class, vanguard class, click second perk and stay on that screen
7. With first controller turn internet back on and then join a friend that is in the multiplayer main menu
8. With second controller move left joy stick left and right constantly
9. After a while you should be in your friends lobby and once you are you need him to either kick you or you leave
10. With first controller click create a class
11. You can now control menu in background(click circle until you can see edit map, edit game settings
12. Go online and get host(same as before)

Note: Before step 10 make sure your second controller is connected still. If second controller isn't connected it won't allow you to control menu in background

Now I am sorry for whoever knew this method but it is now public on a couple of sites. I just wanted NGU members to get the chance to use it before it was patched.
Last edited by RiggsDiggs ; 02-22-2016 at 07:07 PM.

The following user thanked RiggsDiggs for this useful post:

xTc
02-22-2016, 04:17 PM #2
Cleverr
Bounty hunter
Good shit manSmile
02-22-2016, 04:54 PM #3
Released for all the leeches nice........ cancer.
02-22-2016, 05:22 PM #4
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Dayton
Hello everyone. Since this method has now been released to the public I will post on here. I don't know who originally found it but it is now everywhere.

Steps:
1. Close Black ops 3
2. Uncheck Internet box in settings
3. Start Bo3
4. Click multiplayer(lan game)
5. Connect 2nd controller
6. On second controller go to edit game settings, create a class, vanguard class, click second perk and stay on that screen
7. With first controller turn internet back on and then join a friend that is in the multiplayer main menu
8. With second controller move left joy stick left and right constantly
9. After a while you should be in your friends lobby and once you are you need him to either kick you or you leave
10. With first controller click create a class
11. You can now control menu in background(click circle until you can see edit map, edit game settings
12. Go online and get host(same as before)

Now I am sorry for whoever knew this method but it is now public on a couple of sites. I just wanted NGU members to get the chance to use it before it was patched.

Did everything right got to where I hit circle until I can edit settings and stuff it never takes me to edit settings and map
02-22-2016, 05:27 PM #5
Austinn8215
I am error
Originally posted by Boosteh View Post

Annd look at your thread..smh.
Pointless.
02-22-2016, 05:30 PM #6
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Boosteh View Post

I was just allowing everyone get the chance to use it before it's patched. I know it sucks.. I was mad too when I first saw it released. Go flame on the dude that actually released it!
Last edited by RiggsDiggs ; 02-22-2016 at 05:34 PM.

The following user thanked RiggsDiggs for this useful post:

ModaTron
02-22-2016, 06:10 PM #7
oG_xjuanki
I am error
What other site is this on?
02-22-2016, 06:11 PM #8
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
I won't say it but it has a number in it
02-22-2016, 06:47 PM #9
oG_xjuanki
I am error
Dammn I can't get to the menu on the back
02-22-2016, 06:52 PM #10
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by xjuanki View Post
Dammn I can't get to the menu on the back

same here it tells me my account is perma banned from using this function..... wtf does that mean?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo