03-31-2016, 08:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Text Tut:
Step 1: Get the Ephemeral Enhancement Gobble gum
Step 2: Buy the RK5
Step 3: Go up to the Shieva wall buy, Buy the Shieva, wait a split second then hit up on the D-PAD and double tap Triangle/Y
Step 4: Press up on the D-Pad, if nothing happens, the glitch worked
Note: DO NOT SWITCH WEAPONS AT ALL ONCE THIS STEP IS COMPLETE.
Step 5: Build the zombie shield
Step 6: Pick up a Death Machine drop
Step 7: Wait for the timer to get to 0 and you will have the unlimited death machine.

The following user thanked CriticalMoDz for this useful post:

Yolo Brahs !
03-31-2016, 02:08 PM #2
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
Additional information for this glitch: It can be done with any wallbuy weapon not only the sheiva as shown in the video! You're still able to buy perks, guns, gumballs.. etc after doing the glitch! The only thing you arent allowed to do is picking up a death machine drop as it will reset the "unlimited deatch machine" and will give you the normal one instead which disappers after 30 secs. So yeah Be carefull when picking up drops Winky Winky
I've have done this glitch twive already on Der Eisendrache and got to round 58( stupid death) Would have gone much further So this Glitch is really highly OP! Use it as much as you can till its patched, cause this will happen pretty fast
04-01-2016, 02:56 PM #3
xFluttershy
Do a barrel roll!
Tried it on SoE but im always stuck on getting a DM as drop it may work if a friend has the gobblegum DM or both of you when you make the WW also
04-01-2016, 03:00 PM #4
xFluttershy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Yolo
Additional information for this glitch: It can be done with any wallbuy weapon not only the sheiva as shown in the video! You're still able to buy perks, guns, gumballs.. etc after doing the glitch! The only thing you arent allowed to do is picking up a death machine drop as it will reset the "unlimited deatch machine" and will give you the normal one instead which disappers after 30 secs. So yeah Be carefull when picking up drops Winky Winky
I've have done this glitch twive already on Der Eisendrache and got to round 58( stupid death) Would have gone much further So this Glitch is really highly OP! Use it as much as you can till its patched, cause this will happen pretty fast

Im gonna try this glitch when the dxp weekend is active :P, last time they didn't patch the ragnarok when the dxp weekend started
04-01-2016, 06:32 PM #5
In this video by Glitching queen she says that you cannot knife or die or you will loose the unlimited death machine, I'm doing this glitch right now and it still works so make sure u use it and take advantage of DXP Friday-Monday. I went to round 80 then got bored killed myself. I prestige in 1 day a panzor killed me I still kept the unlimited death machine. I buy the mystery box and perks I still kept death machine I also switch weapons and I still keep death machine.
04-02-2016, 10:09 PM #6
Very cool. Thanks
04-04-2016, 04:08 PM #7
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
I went up 4 prestiges using this glitch over double xp weekend. i also used a elastic band to rig R2 and sat next to the quick revive machine and it kills panzers at any round instantly. managed to get round 100 without looking at the screen.
04-04-2016, 05:11 PM #8
Its false , from round 50 panzer are very hard to kill
04-04-2016, 05:15 PM #9
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by PS4 View Post
Its false , from round 50 panzer are very hard to kill

not if you shoot them in the face.
04-05-2016, 12:23 AM #10
xFluttershy
Do a barrel roll!
This glitch still works after the dxp weekend, the one you had to revive someone instead of building the shield is patched tried it like 4 times

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo