11-05-2015, 11:18 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Another year, another EBOOT builder. I think you know the drill by now - this tool lets you build your own customized EBOOTs for BOIII. Contains non-host mods and a SPRX loader.

Preemptive hello to Activision's suits. Hi

You must login or register to view this content.

Some notes:

• Only compiles EBOOTs for DEX (regular debug or NPDRM)
  • To use EBOOTs on NPEB, you need to add the game into the GAMES folder like a disc game. Use this tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.

BIG thanks to SC58 for the addresses. Wouldn't have been possible without him!
Also credits to Thirst, SyGnUs.

If you can't get the program to work, check out these pre-made EBOOTs by COD_MoDz21: You must login or register to view this content.

If you fork the project in the future (if I decide not to update), please leave proper credits. If you use the code just to leech addresses, gtfo.

The following 117 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Hammy, <Brad>, 0zersub, Accent, alexcubano7, AlexNGU, amermstwntd2, anxify, Armyspy, mason, Bane., BenTAxeL, brewing up, Bucko, BurtE, Chop, COD_MoDz21, CodJumper:, darkknight787, Dav3s, DEv_ShOoTz, djkrack, Eddie-Lucas, EncepT, EpicModzAMT, EvilDevilReX, evoz33, ExIIL, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, gοd, geheimpje, Geo, H4x0rHD, hdtv_duke, HeLLrIdEr1982, iDon, im not hacking, imax_pro, IModAllWeek, ImPiffHD, Insult, ItsSebHdz, itylera, iTz-GoDModZ, Itzzdre420, jackf, jazrawi_ae, Joe Mods, jwm614, KAYLEB_HD, Khalid1993, krunch5114, Kryptus, LaughTracks, Legended, LifeHappens, LULLINHO, M4-2000, MoDz4Gaming, mokkie93, Mr_Snake_-, MrLion, Muffin Boi, Mx444, Next To Nothing, NGU GHOST, ngucitymodz, NickBeHaxing, NIO77, nofear modzz, norge1, Norway-_-1999, Not Rage, NP Carling26, Nug, nullerdk, NYKILLA007, oCmKs_4_LiFe, ogimhigh, Darth Saul, Pianist Prodigy, pktman12345, Ploutarxos1, RawDog2002, RF0oDxM0Dz, RHIN, royston1990, SC58, Seir, Kronos, sleekshow, star2000, Jon Snow, Stunz, STYL3S, superaconi and 17 other users.
11-05-2015, 11:22 PM #2
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Horrible. Go away.

The following 5 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

Accent, BurtE, EzPs3Mods, LULLINHO, Otaku Modder
11-05-2015, 11:22 PM #3
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Another year, another EBOOT builder. I think you know the drill by now - this tool lets you build your own customized EBOOTs for BOIII. Contains non-host mods and a SPRX loader.

Some notes:

• To use EBOOTs on NPEB, you need to add the game into the GAMES folder like a disc game. Use this tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.

If you fork the project in the future (if I decide not to update), please leave proper credits. If you use the code just to leech addresses, gtfo.

thanks bro : kryptus:
11-05-2015, 11:29 PM #4
DEv_ShOoTz
I am error
good Winky Winky
Last edited by DEv_ShOoTz ; 11-05-2015 at 11:43 PM.
11-05-2015, 11:29 PM #5
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Kryptus View Post
Horrible. Go away.

Agreed.
11-05-2015, 11:30 PM #6
ZerthekMods
Pokemon Trainer
Thx Kryptus
11-05-2015, 11:32 PM #7
nice work
11-05-2015, 11:36 PM #8
star2000
Little One
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Another year, another EBOOT builder. I think you know the drill by now - this tool lets you build your own customized EBOOTs for BOIII. Contains non-host mods and a SPRX loader.

Some notes:

thanks but we need a working antiban :(
11-05-2015, 11:50 PM #9
IrishDowngrades
Do a barrel roll!
how do i work it it wont find a .elfNot Happy or Sad
11-05-2015, 11:56 PM #10
ThelegendX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by IrishDowngrades View Post
how do i work it it wont find a .elfNot Happy or Sad

Use a resigner to make one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.