Post: *NEW VER[1.02] Black Ops 3 Zombies/Multiplayer [MINI RTM Tool] By XM7MD_VX [VER 1.10]
11-07-2015, 12:58 AM #1
XM7MD_VX
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Whats New ? :
Added More Non-Host And Fixed
Added Lobby Mods Multiplayer
Added Lobby Mods Zombies
Added FPS
Fixed Spelling Mistakes Of Extras Page xD

Hi Guys i Made a Quick Tool I Hope u Like it Smile If Theres Any Bug Msg Me here Or On Skype And Thank u For Using This Tool ...

Most Of The Addresses Are Public i only Played The Game Twice :/ Im So Busy This Days Ill Be Free On Next Week And Will Add A Lot Of New Mods Smile ......

Big Version Of The Tool Coming On 30th November With Tons Of Feature Happy ill Start My New Project On 10th Nov And HopeFully It Will Be Good As My Old BO2 Rtm Tool Enjoy ..

(This Tool Dosent Have AutoUpdater Like My Old Tools It Will Be Added On Ver 1.20)

Note : Im Not Responsible Of Any Bans !

- FIX IF STATS DON'T WORK!
Originally Posted by star2000 View Post
DEBUG SETTINGS

Release Check Mode > Development Mode
Boot Mode > System Software Mode
Network Settings for Debug > Single Setting

AND EVERYTHING WORK

ScreenShots

Gif : You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan

EXE SCAN :You must login or register to view this content. [2/54 Due Encryption And Dlls Packing]
Link Scan : You must login or register to view this content.

Download

You must login or register to view this content.

Credits

You must login or register to view this content. [And Anyone Else I Forgot :P]
Last edited by XM7MD_VX ; 11-07-2015 at 10:23 PM.

The following 42 users say thank you to XM7MD_VX for this useful post:

0zersub, 9nty, AlexNGU, Bane., BeerFearModz, COD_MoDz21, CodJumper:, Dopekid_313, dragonpro723, ello, Envolvwed, ExIIL, Father Luckeyy, FRINZ, iTz-GoDModZ, Joep95NL, khaled_91, LaughTracks, LetsMakePaper, Marty Jacobs, ModaTron, Modding_PS3, Mui_G, Next To Nothing, nullerdk, Darth Saul, Patrick, paulyr716, pcpc, Ploutarxos1, rangsharbaton, RoRoH_AR, SaLMAN_HaCK, Seir, star2000, STYL3S, Synergy, xDebugKiller, xexDELL, xhevanlyx

The following 2 users groaned at XM7MD_VX for this awful post:

qamartheone, todd00
11-08-2015, 12:49 AM #47
Myzohs
Banned
Originally posted by Sinister View Post
Anti Ban????

NO Anti ban isnt needed yet as the ban system for BO3 isnt out. If we use Anti ban early we will get it patched like on AW -.-

The following user thanked Myzohs for this useful post:

Xjiejd8s
11-08-2015, 01:15 AM #48
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Does the rank from ps3 carry over to ps4?
11-08-2015, 01:20 AM #49
zrolex
Save Point
i think no
11-08-2015, 04:19 AM #50
KAYLEB_HD
Vault dweller
Originally posted by FRINZ View Post
yup nothing non host works lol but perstige do lv u go back to level 1 but lv 55 works tokens work but after a game go back as dey were as well name changer does not work at all im on dex

thats because he leeched tustins offsets and didnt change them back to normal there still in eboot form
11-08-2015, 04:23 AM #51
twisted204WPG
Do a barrel roll!
i can connect no problem but it wont Attach keep getting " Error no game process Found! " ??
11-08-2015, 07:12 AM #52
Mr_Splodes
I am error
i have to connect using the CEX ccapi, so when i do that does it affect the mods working on dex? cause im dex using ccapi
11-08-2015, 10:01 AM #53
Non host doesn't work for npeb
11-08-2015, 10:37 AM #54
XM7MD_VX
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by HD View Post
thats because he leeched tustins offsets and didnt change them back to normal there still in eboot form

I didn't leech any thing + Tustin source is free he already posted his source and I gave HEs credits [All offsets are public ***]
11-08-2015, 10:43 AM #55
KAYLEB_HD
Vault dweller
Originally posted by VX View Post
I didn't leech any thing + Tustin source is free he already posted his source and I gave HEs credits [All offsets are public ***]

any the fact that you try to use the offsets and fail that bad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo