12-03-2015, 09:56 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Welcome to my thread!

Here i will release my first bo3 tool to the community!

Screen Shots:

You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Virus Scan:

Credits;
Trojann
ME
Last edited by Ethen ; 12-12-2015 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Clos not updating to 1.04

The following 3 users say thank you to Ethen for this useful post:

ALIENBOB, TrollGlitcher

The following 11 users groaned at Ethen for this awful post:

BrevzHoster, ByteSource, Cleverr, COD_MoDz21, Eddie-Lucas, jwm614, koekiemonstarr2, PSNServices, Restrain, Unhapn
12-03-2015, 10:13 PM #2
Famous_Editionz
Bounty hunter
how do i make name changer stick bro ?
12-03-2015, 10:25 PM #3
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Editionz View Post
how do i make name changer stick bro ?

You can't mate
12-03-2015, 10:26 PM #4
Ethen
Banned
Always one person who groans for no reason
12-03-2015, 10:36 PM #5
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Haha groan for no reason? lets pick you apart real fast. 1. your upset I groaned clearly indicating your care so much about it that this is an attempt to rep whore which brings us to #2. you didn't find anything here. you left credits to yourself and to someone that had nothing to do with finding the addresses. you didn't search them in netcheat and find them like you are going to say you did. you took them from the addresses thread or from someone else's work. then made a tool that has nothing more than the last tool. again clear indication that your doing it for rep.
aside from it all you run to the SB and cry I groaned. as if you didn't know why it was groaned to begin with. when you actually give correct credits and release something that is NOT already posted 25+ times right below you, the thumbs down will become a thumbs up. stop crying and stop taking this personally. I don't and I don't care who it is. if its what I stated above it will be groaned/thumbs down by me.

Originally posted by DEX View Post
Always one person who groans for no reason
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 12-03-2015 at 10:41 PM.
12-03-2015, 10:39 PM #6
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by 7473
Haha groan for no reason? lets pick you apart real fast. 1 your upset I groaned clearly indicating your care so much about it that this is an attempt to rep whore which brings us to #2. you didn't find anything here. you left credits to yourself and to someone that had nothing to do with finding the addresses. you didn't search them in netcheat and find them like you are going to say you did. you took them from the addresses thread or from someone else's work. then made a tool that has nothing more that the last tool. again clear indication that your doing it for rep.
aside from it all you run to the SB and cry I groaned. as if you didn't know why it was groaned to begin with. when you actually give correct credits and release something that is NOT already posted 25+ times right below you, the thumbs down will become a thumbs up. stop crying.

My credits are from my friend Trojan which supplied me with offsets, who cares! I don't want to read a essay about how I didn't add Trojan helped me find offsets, get over yourself. Oh and fya there are barely even 5 tools released to public which have stats like mine!

The following user thanked Ethen for this useful post:

user_714
12-04-2015, 12:04 AM #7
Really has potential, especially bc of the lack of tools out now. One major problem though - when I click on connect for TMAPI or CCAPI it doesn't do anything?
12-04-2015, 07:38 AM #8
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by youngunner369 View Post
Really has potential, especially bc of the lack of tools out now. One major problem though - when I click on connect for TMAPI or CCAPI it doesn't do anything?

I can make it work mate try it again do you have CCAPI installed
12-04-2015, 06:40 PM #9
Naughty Beaver
Bounty hunter
works on cex or not?
12-04-2015, 10:37 PM #10
Does anyone know if the stats carry over to ps4? I been told by multiple people this year that they don't. Go look at @godaccountsaw on twitter he has pictures and looks like a legit seller and is claiming these transfer over to ps4 can anyone confirm?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo