Post: [ELITE EXCLUSIVE] BOIII Elite Stats Editor Tool v1.0.0 Patch 1.07
04-15-2016, 12:24 PM #1
Indie Developer
Reverse Engineer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate ! I'm back with a new release , but this time only for ELITE USERS of NextGenUpdate .

Screen Shot Tool :

You must login or register to view this content.

Changelog v1.0.0 :

• Custom Stats Editor
  • Unlock All

6/56 due to Obfuscation

How to operate perfectly AntiBan :

• go on dev_hdd/game/BLES02166/usrdir/ and put this You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.
  • Load Black Ops 3 ( Multiman or Disc )
  • Go on Sen Enabler and Delete Chronology
  • Enable OFW Mode via Control Console ( CCAPI )
  • Log-in into PSN
  • Run Black Ops 3
  • Enjoy

The following 3 users say thank you to Indie Developer for this useful post:

CanadianOnCFW, johnmaycon25, Raxi

The following 3 users groaned at Indie Developer for this awful post:

Dj Spikelton, FFM | iMoDzRGFR, vicious_results
04-29-2016, 12:29 AM #20
margamel
Bounty hunter
Really really sad man....
04-29-2016, 12:51 AM #21
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by margamel View Post
Really really sad man....

just proving a point so the staff at NGU can take action on it.. Simple.. There already been notified and are working on it.. would you wanna spend money on getting elite membership for your key to be taken away from you and then get banned/accused for hacking of what ever? would you spend you're own money on this? i dnt think you would... So my point is valid..
04-29-2016, 01:04 AM #22
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by djspike2k8 View Post
just proving a point so the staff at ngu can take action on it.. Simple.. There already been notified and are working on it.. Would you wanna spend money on getting elite membership for your key to be taken away from you and then get banned/accused for hacking of what ever? Would you spend you're own money on this? I dnt think you would... So my point is valid..

dude i just tested with my key lmao and a fake key. The legit key validates and the fake one gets rejected, what are u trying to say
04-29-2016, 12:37 PM #23
Indie Developer
Reverse Engineer
Originally posted by djspike2k8 View Post
Who ever is using this and putting there Elite keys in are stupid.... Read my post.. You must login or register to view this content.

you are been scammed and i have proven it.

why you say the shit lmaooo another noob here
04-30-2016, 12:57 AM #24
margamel
Bounty hunter
I think that things are now clear, there is no scam, djspike2k8 was using a cracked version of the tool and that's why he didn't need any actual elite key
04-30-2016, 01:51 AM #25
Jarzh
Hurah!
Dude one of my friend has this tool not cracked he did recovery service for me your stats do work but wins doesn't work also ur stats dont even count when u sign out or restart ur game when you played a online game LOL.
04-30-2016, 09:33 AM #26
Indie Developer
Reverse Engineer
Originally posted by hiller View Post
Dude one of my friend has this tool not cracked he did recovery service for me your stats do work but wins doesn't work also ur stats dont even count when u sign out or restart ur game when you played a online game LOL.

all elite report a feedback stats work Smile why a noob like you want say shit ? Why do you exist?

The following user thanked Indie Developer for this useful post:

Mr.4Skin
04-30-2016, 11:43 AM #27
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by hiller View Post

Play a quick match then sign out n the stats stick. That I's what. I did anyways
04-30-2016, 06:55 PM #28
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Indie
all elite report a feedback stats work Smile why a noob like you want say shit ? Why do you exist?

Why the insults "Noob" ?
Stuff You Idiot Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo