Post: 1.07 - LezZo BO III RTM v2.0 - FREE Tool [Multiplayer & Zombie]
05-30-2016, 02:08 PM #1
LizzoOo
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU!
I am bringing another Tool made by me Smile

This is my BO III RTM Tool.
I have posted it on my website from the first version. But now i think it' s time to bring it to all of you.

I am updating the thread to release the new v3.0.0 of my BO III Tool.
I think now it's the best free tool available for BO3. Many new functions and a new great design!
Feel free to comment and suggest ideas

v3.0.0 Changelog
- Rebuilt the tool with a better design and extra functions
- Added clients / lobby mods for Multiplayer
- Added a Prestige Selector for Multiplayer and Zombie
- Added an EBOOT Builder
- Added Mods Manager, a form to download SPRX Menus and also to Upload them on PS3 directly from the tool!
- Other improvements

Bugs:
- I don't know.. Let me know and i'll see.

It has been built with all the Addresses released at the moment.
There are many mods for Multiplayer and also for Zombie!

It has a nice features called Auto-Update. This mean that every time i release a new version, the Tool will alert you, and you can download the new version from it Smile

..Video..

New Video from the v3!!

1/56 probably because of encryption Smile

Credits are into the tool Smile
Last edited by LizzoOo ; 03-30-2018 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Update v3.0.0

The following 9 users say thank you to LizzoOo for this useful post:

Dro, iMoDz|Shadow, ItsFrzky, Krrish Lobbyman, minimal08, nikoebbasta, onedownent, PokemonMaster12, SAMOANHULK

The following 2 users groaned at LizzoOo for this awful post:

FFM | iMoDzRGFR, Restrain
06-01-2016, 02:51 PM #11
montz
Do a barrel roll!
working anti ban?
06-01-2016, 05:16 PM #12
Originally posted by dejonxavier View Post
This is not true i use my private eboot and host menu on bo3 daily and never been banned

Originally posted by LizzoOo View Post
When you will get banned, you will see with your eyes Winky Winky
There is no way to NOT get banned online, especially on Black Ops III
You can postpone that, but not avoid

No he is right if you get a private antiban with your own eboot you will be safe. I don't know how to make it though. Someone said they would do it for me but when I gave them the eboot I haven't heard from them. dejon can you make me a private one.
06-01-2016, 06:24 PM #13
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by results View Post
No he is right if you get a private antiban with your own eboot you will be safe. I don't know how to make it though. Someone said they would do it for me but when I gave them the eboot I haven't heard from them. dejon can you make me a private one.

Yeah i need a eboot that works antiban too.
06-01-2016, 11:36 PM #14
how can i get this private eboot sow me the link thanks Smile
06-02-2016, 12:43 AM #15
LizzoOo
Do a barrel roll!
Guys as i said before, there is NO WAY to not get baneed online, especially on games like Black Ops III..
Just having a CFW, you got a 99% of chance to get a ban.

With an EBOOT modified with the right AntiBan method, you can (Maybe) postpone the Ban from that game servers. But anyway you cannot avoid it.
Then the CID Ban is another story Smile That is from SONY, not from game servers.
06-02-2016, 01:40 AM #16
Do the stats stick if i transfer to ps4
06-02-2016, 02:28 AM #17
LizzoOo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Nightafternight View Post
Do the stats stick if i transfer to ps4

No, i don't think you can transfer it to Ps4. I am not sure, i haven't a Ps4 Smile
06-02-2016, 10:54 AM #18
Originally posted by LizzoOo View Post
Guys as i said before, there is NO WAY to not get baneed online, especially on games like Black Ops III..
Just having a CFW, you got a 99% of chance to get a ban.

With an EBOOT modified with the right AntiBan method, you can (Maybe) postpone the Ban from that game servers. But anyway you cannot avoid it.
Then the CID Ban is another story Smile That is from SONY, not from game servers.

Yeah sony does cid bans but for black ops 3 your get a cid ban from black ops 3 servers and it says this console has been banned from black ops 3 servers. And just like aw if you get a antiban on you own eboot that nobody else has you can play just fine
06-03-2016, 03:18 PM #19
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Bans will happen. Server side, or console side. All you can do, like mentioned in the past thread, is "postpone" that ban by modifying your OWN EBOOT offsets. If it's public, Treyarch releases hotfixes, and your anti-ban is patched. Good luck modding. It'll last maybe 2 weeks if you're incredibly lucky. :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo