11-03-2015, 12:59 AM #1
Hawk
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGUsers,

I see many members coming into the SB asking how to install Black Ops 3 onto their PS3. This tutorial will show you how to do so, step by step.

IMPORTANT: Linking warez is not allowed on NGU. Any members doing so will be dealt with accordingly by a staff member.

(What is warez: "software that has been illegally copied and made available")

Step 1: Downloading

The linking of warez (Description above) Is forbidden on NextGenUpdate. You can find this information elsewhere on the web. Once you have obtained the files however, you can follow the rest of this guide without issue.

Step 2: Preparation

- Make sure you are direct connected to you PS3. You can find a tutorial on how to do so here: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-cheats-customization/861799-best-way-transfer-large-files-ps3-games-etc.html
- The files downloaded (Should Include the Game, Update, and "Fix") Please note that the current leaked version does not include campaign mode.
- A little bit of time

Step 3: Transfer

In order to transfer the files correctly you must transfer files to "dev_hdd0/packages/" on your PS3. The order you transfer them does not matter however if you transfer in the same order, you can install the first file, while the others are transferring.

Step 4
: Installation[/SIZE]

The installation of the files is the important part. You first want to install the game file (4.4 GB or so)

Secondly you will want to install the update file (2.2GB roughly)

Lastly install the "Fix"

Step 5: Conclusion

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can you link the downloads?
A: No, Warez is not allowed on NGU

Q: What is Warez?
A:
software that has been illegally copied and made available

Q: Can you help me?
A: If you follow this tutorial you should not have any issues

Q: What if my question isn't here?
A: Ask it!

Q: I get an error installing the pkg, why?
A: Try extracting the pkg on your pc before transferring. Some users are reporting this fixes their issue. (Toke)

Images by You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Hawk ; 11-08-2015 at 08:19 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Hawk for this useful post:

brewing up, edub, ImPiffHD, jdmoney, pedelimao, twisted204WPG, Xc-
11-03-2015, 03:42 AM #11
can you PM the link to the Torrent download i cannot find it anywhere
11-03-2015, 04:31 AM #12
MRHackzFTW
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Trophy
can you PM the link to the Torrent download i cannot find it anywhere

its not aloud just google it.
11-03-2015, 11:46 AM #13
Anyone searching for it

(Description) I dunno if I'm allowed to do this but yeah
11-03-2015, 12:04 PM #14
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
The problem with doing it via this method is that it often doesn't install properly or at all because of the HDD's formatting. The files cannot be over 4GB because FAT32 formats do not allow files over that size. Therefore, you'll need to use a PKG splitter such as PSN Stuff and then use MultiMAN's install PKGs feature to queue the split files together.
11-03-2015, 12:28 PM #15
Yenix
Do a barrel roll!
If you are wanting to put this game on your PS3 and you do not want to FTP it then you can use PS3Splitter to split the PKG and put them onto your USB then go into Multiman and Copy it into packages and it will auto merge the files back together and then you can go ahead and install :p

Hope this is helpful to some people.
11-03-2015, 12:35 PM #16
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
Hello NGUsers,

I see many members coming into the SB asking how to install Black Ops 3 onto their PS3. This tutorial will show you how to do so, step by step.

IMPORTANT: Linking warez is not allowed on NGU. Any members doing so will be dealt with accordingly by a staff member.

(What is warez: "software that has been illegally copied and made available")

Step 1: Downloading

The linking of warez (Description above) Is forbidden on NextGenUpdate. You can find this information elsewhere on the web. Once you have obtained the files however, you can follow the rest of this guide without issue.

Step 2: Preparation

- Make sure you are direct connected to you PS3. You can find a tutorial on how to do so here: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-cheats-customization/861799-best-way-transfer-large-files-ps3-games-etc.html
- The files downloaded (Should Include the Game, Update, and "Fix") Please note that the current leaked version does not include campaign mode.
- A little bit of time

Step 3: Transfer

In order to transfer the files correctly you must transfer files to "dev_hdd0/packages/" on your PS3. The order you transfer them does not matter however if you transfer in the same order, you can install the first file, while the others are transferring.

Step 4
: Installation[/SIZE]

The installation of the files is the important part. You first want to install the game file (4.4 GB or so)

Secondly you will want to install the update file (2.2GB roughly)

Lastly install the "Fix"

Step 5: Conclusion

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can you link the downloads?
A: No, Warez is not allowed on NGU

Q: What is Warez?
A:
software that has been illegally copied and made available

Q: Can you help me?
A: If you follow this tutorial you should not have any issues

Q: What if my question isn't here?
A: Ask it!

Images by You must login or register to view this content.

i had to extract mine pkg file on my pc then transfer otherwise its though a error on pkg install
11-03-2015, 01:55 PM #17
mmm i have black screen when i start bo3
11-03-2015, 02:30 PM #18
AdvancedModding
Bounty hunter
Black screen in ITA 4.50 :/
11-03-2015, 03:03 PM #19
1.02 Update for NPEB02266 ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo