• End Game

And more

Update 1.0.1:

• Added auto aim
  • Added change aim key
  • Fixed some stability issues

Video:

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
OldSchoolModzHD
JaY NaStY
B777x
iam Luckeyy7
Sabotage
John
SC58
Swaqq

Enjoy.
Last edited by ParadoxSPRX ; 11-26-2015 at 02:39 AM.

The following 79 users say thank you to ParadoxSPRX for this useful post:

-Numb, Accent, adel-naly, Afraid, alexcubano, AlexNGU, Amarildo88, Amaziing, anxify, BeerFearModz, bobbychee1, brewing up, cimix, Cleverr, COD_MoDz21, CuTiXz, DeezShinyNutz, DF_AUS, Donmaka, Dynamacy, Easter Bunny, edub, EncepT, EpicModzAMT, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, FRINZ, geheimpje, HeLLrIdEr1982, heyog44, Callumeleyy, iDEXModzYT, illegalzinc, itsSorrow, iTzzTrojan, Jay NaStY, Joep95NL, KIK-Sky2white, M0T1VAT10N, M4-2000, MessinBound, Midnight, Miyata, ModyHacker, Muffin Boi, MW3_KILL3R, Not Rage, NotDigit, nullerdk, NWAMODS, NYKILLA007, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, OrangeCloud, parkes_ashley, ProfoundModz, PSNServices, rancidrode, RGaming, Sabotage, Kronos, sleekshow, SolidSRK, Stalkazz, STYL3S, superaconi, Synergy, TEHCOD, TehMerkMods, thesmellycheese, UGz-, V3non, VenoxCoding, vicious_results, Weed420Modz, wickedninja, Wu., xhevanlyx, ZukMods

The following 8 users groaned at ParadoxSPRX for this awful post:

Eddie-Lucas, GFM, iAmRishi, KAYLEB_HD, NickBeHaxing, Nug, thahitcrew
11-26-2015, 10:33 AM #110
iDon
I’m too L33T
Does anybody screen shakes when using aimbot? If so how to get rid of screen shake when you have last kill cam. My friend says it's annoying
11-26-2015, 12:16 PM #111
illegalzinc
Little One
Originally posted by zExileModz View Post
Update 1.0.1:

• Added auto aim
  • Added change aim key
  • Fixed some stability issues

Dumb question
Does it auto update or do we need to download the new sprx?
11-26-2015, 12:48 PM #112
Originally posted by zExileModz View Post
Salt Why flame a free menu? Sure, I've got help from people, And used functions from other menus, but the majority of this menu was coded by me.

Hey dude don't listen to them their just mad and GREAT job on the menu love your work and now I use your bo2 sprx and your bo3 haha once again good job dude and fuck the people who are crying about it I don't know why they don't code a menu if they aren't happy about yours.
11-26-2015, 01:36 PM #113
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
bro the server is real bad. ps3 in ofw frezee too. is no the sprx. you remenber black ops 1???? is the same shit. the servers
11-26-2015, 01:55 PM #114
how do you get menu to work? it dont open for me, im on dex. cheers
11-26-2015, 02:34 PM #115
could you add health bar to this? even with bo2?
11-26-2015, 04:15 PM #116
Is there any truth to this not working for the BLUS/BLES DEX/CEX systems because it was coded from NPEB?

BO3 had that version hacked and distributed and many are using it, the other BO's didn't have that. Therefore everyone that has a retail copy can't use the Modz created from the NPEB version.

Just a thought, I would recommend creating in BLUS/BLES if your making money at this so your customers aren't hating.
11-26-2015, 05:44 PM #117
ParadoxSPRX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by illegalzinc View Post
Dumb question
Does it auto update or do we need to download the new sprx?

You need to download the new sprx.

The following user thanked ParadoxSPRX for this useful post:

illegalzinc
11-26-2015, 05:59 PM #118
illegalzinc
Little One
Originally posted by ALIENBOB View Post
Is there any truth to this not working for the BLUS/BLES DEX/CEX systems because it was coded from NPEB?

BO3 had that version hacked and distributed and many are using it, the other BO's didn't have that. Therefore everyone that has a retail copy can't use the Modz created from the NPEB version.

Just a thought, I would recommend creating in BLUS/BLES if your making money at this so your customers aren't hating.

Not true, I use it on BLES, rebug 4.75.3 Rex converted to dex

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo