THREAD: [1.03] Jericho Engine [Non Host / SPRX]
  1. 11-23-2015, 10:16 PM
    ParadoxSPRX's Avatar
    ParadoxSPRX
    Do a barrel roll!
    ParadoxSPRX's Avatar
    ParadoxSPRX
    Do a barrel roll!
    114
    Posts
    4,249
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Features

    • Aimbot
    • Silent Aim
    • ESP
    • Non Host Mods
    • End Game

    And more

    Update 1.0.1:

    • Added auto aim
    • Added change aim key
    • Fixed some stability issues


    Video:



    Download:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:
    OldSchoolModzHD
    JaY NaStY
    B777x
    iam Luckeyy7
    Sabotage
    John
    SC58
    Swaqq

    Enjoy.
    Last edited by ParadoxSPRX ; 11-26-2015 at 02:39 AM.

  2. The Following 79 Users Say Thank You to ParadoxSPRX For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , See more...

  3. The Following 8 Users Groaned At ParadoxSPRX For This Awful Post:

    , , , , , ,

  4. 11-23-2015, 10:19 PM
    iMoD1998's Avatar
    iMoD1998
    Pokemon Trainer
    iMoD1998's Avatar
    iMoD1998
    Pokemon Trainer
    88
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Leech my pregame menu motherfucker
  5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iMoD1998 For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , ,

  6. 11-23-2015, 10:20 PM
    SolidSRK's Avatar
    SolidSRK
    Little One
    SolidSRK's Avatar
    SolidSRK
    Little One
    307
    Posts
    1,310
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    sadly i get an error with this eboot :( not saying it dont work, its probably because im on NPEB and its the pkg version... looked amazing though and actually FREE!!!!!!! good job Smile
  7. The Following User Thanked SolidSRK For This Useful Post:


  8. 11-23-2015, 10:22 PM
    Torva's Avatar
    Torva
    Bounty hunter
    Torva's Avatar
    Torva
    Bounty hunter
    167
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    AMAZING, but I freeze sometimes when I use it. Why is that?
  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Torva For This Useful Post:

    ,

  10. 11-23-2015, 10:31 PM
    TrillBrown's Avatar
    TrillBrown
    < ^ > < ^ >
    TrillBrown's Avatar
    TrillBrown
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,122
    Posts
    4,107
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Torva View Post
    AMAZING, but I freeze sometimes when I use it. Why is that?


    Even legit players freeze all the time
  11. The Following User Thanked TrillBrown For This Useful Post:


  12. 11-23-2015, 10:34 PM
    Kronos's Avatar
    Kronos
    Former Staff
    Kronos's Avatar
    Kronos
    Former Staff
    4,242
    Posts
    42,361
    Reputation
    Mar 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by zExileModz View Post
    Features

    • Aimbot
    • Silent Aim
    • ESP
    • Non Host Mods
    • End Game

    And more


    Video:



    Download:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:
    OldSchoolModzHD
    JaY NaStY
    B777x
    iam Luckeyy7

    Skype: selling.cids

    Enjoy.


    mr rebellious again, good shit bro Smile
  13. 11-23-2015, 10:37 PM
    Dog88Christian's Avatar
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Dog88Christian's Avatar
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    7,990
    Posts
    32,717
    Reputation
    May 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    If this is a leech and has been deleted over 5 times, ban the fucker!
  14. The Following User Thanked Dog88Christian For This Useful Post:


  15. 11-23-2015, 10:39 PM
    John's Avatar
    John
    skid
    John's Avatar
    John
    skid
    1,822
    Posts
    65,814
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by zExileModz View Post
    Features

    • Aimbot
    • Silent Aim
    • ESP
    • Non Host Mods
    • End Game

    And more


    Video:



    Download:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:
    OldSchoolModzHD
    JaY NaStY
    B777x
    iam Luckeyy7

    Skype: selling.cids

    Enjoy.


    Nice menu base You must login or register to view this content. I thought you made it yourself though, I guess sab copied that
    And nice aimbot too You must login or register to view this content. looks like Sab copied it from you in the future, since you did say that you made it..
    And nice credits to Swaqq for the end game You must login or register to view this content. and nice other credits for Swaqq as well, You must login or register to view this content.
    And also nice CL_WritePacket hook You must login or register to view this content.
  16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , ,

  17. 11-23-2015, 10:43 PM
    SC58's Avatar
    SC58
    Former Staff
    SC58's Avatar
    SC58
    Former Staff
    4,467
    Posts
    119,323
    Reputation
    Sep 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by JohnModzHD View Post
    Nice menu base You must login or register to view this content. I thought you made it yourself though, I guess sab copied that
    And nice aimbot too You must login or register to view this content. looks like Sab copied it from you in the future, since you did say that you made it..
    And nice credits to Swaqq for the end game You must login or register to view this content. and nice other credits for Swaqq as well, You must login or register to view this content.
    And also nice CL_WritePacket hook You must login or register to view this content.


    who cares, sab released his source so anyone can do anything with it update it to other cods etc....
  18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SC58 For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  19. 11-23-2015, 10:44 PM
    John's Avatar
    John
    skid
    John's Avatar
    John
    skid
    1,822
    Posts
    65,814
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SC58 View Post
    who cares, sab released his source so anyone can do anything with it update it to other cods etc....


    He didn't intend for it to get leeched and reposted..
  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

    ,