Post: [PS3/1.04] Non Host Zombies DVAR Menu (Open Source)
12-08-2015, 04:38 AM #1
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NextGenUpdate,

So I was working on a Non Host Zombie Menu and i soon realized that 3/4's of the games dvar's have been patched ( god mode, noclip, give commands etc). So i'm releasing a little DVAR menu i ended up making instead.

It's got 6 DANK OPTIONS so I see it more as a menu base for something bigger. In this case, this project is Open Source and can be downloaded at the bottom of the thread.

Screenshot:
You must login or register to view this content.
Not the best design :salll:

Since the source is here feel free to leech and use my code to make something better. This does not mean change the color of the menu and claim it as yours.

Regardless, Enjoy Geo
Last edited by NickBeHaxing ; 12-12-2015 at 05:11 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to NickBeHaxing for this useful post:

anxify, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, cocoba, COD_MoDz21, Dog88Christian, Easter Bunny, EpicModzAMT, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, gοd, HiddenHour, iMoDz|Shadow, jwm614, Khalid1993, MC_Dogan, MrDylanHax, John, Nug, sleekshow, Specter, basshead4ever, Synergy, user_714, VenoxCoding, vicious_results, Waren, xhevanlyx, Xx-GIPPI-xX
12-08-2015, 04:36 PM #11
MrDylanHax
Pokemon Trainer
Awesome! Great release my friend! Smile
12-08-2015, 05:19 PM #12
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by Spec
You need to post what error you're getting and maybe a snippet of the console log if you want help with it :p

ERROR say:error : Failed to locate: "ps3ppusnc.exe". The system cannot find the file specified. C:\Users\GIPPI\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Black Ops 3 Non Host Dvar Menu ZM\BlackOps3ZombieMenuNoHost\BlackOps3ZombieMenuNoHost\SNCCL
12-08-2015, 06:50 PM #13
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by xX View Post
ERROR say:error : Failed to locate: "ps3ppusnc.exe". The system cannot find the file specified. C:\Users\GIPPI\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Black Ops 3 Non Host Dvar Menu ZM\BlackOps3ZombieMenuNoHost\BlackOps3ZombieMenuNoHost\SNCCL

Seems you don't have the ps3 sdk properly installed, that's why.

The following user thanked Specter for this useful post:

Xx-GIPPI-xX
12-08-2015, 08:00 PM #14
This is cool But a Little pointless
12-08-2015, 08:42 PM #15
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by NickBeHaxing View Post
Like I said they patched everything there isn't many things you can do nonhost for zombies

do non host aimbot lol

The following 4 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

COD_MoDz21, Easter Bunny, John, user_714
12-08-2015, 09:43 PM #16
Nice Non Host.
Hope To See More In The Next Updates.
Good Job
12-08-2015, 09:48 PM #17
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
Hey NextGenUpdate,

So I was working on a Non Host Zombie Menu and i soon realized that 3/4's of the games dvar's have been patched ( god mode, noclip, give commands etc). So i'm releasing a little DVAR menu i ended up making instead.

It's got 6 DANK OPTIONS so I see it more as a menu base for something bigger. In this case, this project is Open Source and can be downloaded at the bottom of the thread.

Screenshot:

Since the source is here feel free to leech and use my code to make something better. This does not mean change the color of the menu and claim it as yours.

Regardless, Enjoy Geo

thats cool and no clip is patched but you will also be able to make your own it has something to do with ida and going under the map but great job i hope someone makes something great out of this
12-08-2015, 10:22 PM #18
Originally posted by One View Post
This is cool But a Little pointless

how is this pointless?
12-08-2015, 10:23 PM #19
Hey NextGenUpdate,

Screenshot:

Regardless, Enjoy Geo

great job on this 1st zombies menu bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo