10-07-2016, 06:46 PM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All, today I've decided to release a project I've been working on recently however I was having a lot of trouble on this game getting game script functions to call in a stable manner.
Due to this I have decided to release the source publicly for the benefit of the community.

If anyone has any questions then feel free to ask.
Everything in CShark works as expected however will freeze if rapidly called.

Noted Things That Work.
Notifies, All objectCalls, All mainCalls, all fieldCalls.

There is also a menu base included which is fully functional & supports all client usage.

Download:*You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Tiphat

The following 11 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

01cedricv2, anxify, basshead4ever, esc0rtd3w, EternalHabit, nay1995, RTE, Dacoco, Swaqq, SyGnUs
10-07-2016, 06:50 PM #2
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Hello All, today I've decided to release a project I've been working on recently however I was having a lot of trouble on this game getting game script functions to call in a stable manner.
Due to this I have decided to release the source publicly for the benefit of the community.

Noted Things That Work.

There is also a menu base included which is fully functional & supports all client usage.

Enjoy Tiphat

It is really sad, that we need to stop our Project this way Sal Nice Release too! :laim:
10-07-2016, 06:50 PM #3
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Hello All, today I've decided to release a project I've been working on recently however I was having a lot of trouble on this game getting game script functions to call in a stable manner.

Noted Things That Work.

Enjoy Tiphat

fake n gay

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo