01-22-2017, 05:42 PM #1
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU! & Black Ops 3 Goers

Ill Keep this short and simple.

Struc String = "F:\\t7\\psx360\\build_worker_2\\code\\src\\live\\anticheat\\live_anticheat.cpp"

Black Ops 3 uses a feature called Challenge Response that peeks / pokes to the servers.

Challenge Response authentication is a family of protocols in which one party presents a question ("challenge") and another party must provide a valid answer ("response") to be authenticated.

Challenge is the size certain parts of the memory to see if the memory was modified.
If the Response from the server differs the challenge you're flagged.

Basically, any modifications made to the Eboot/Self via RTM tools or Loading Modules (SPRX's from the Eboot) will result in you getting flagged and then banned, Also running on a pirated version of the game and running on a CFW at that, it also checks level 2 type and if there's access to the dev folders.

Q, Are there any tools that have a working anti-ban?
A, Yes, iMCSx's Public Cheater.

Q, I see other tools on here that say they have "Anti-Ban" are they safe?
A, No, Anti-ban can not be achieved via ps3.lib and or any lib at that.

Q, Nop-ing the banning branches will create anti-ban?
A, No, you will get flagged as the function can't peek or poke.

Q, What type of ban will it give me if i breach any of this?
A, Your Psid and Idps will be permanently banned from accessing Black Ops 3 online services.

Credits:
01cedricv2
kiwi_modz (me)
Shark
OldSchoolMods

Hope this clears up confusion over most of you poor modders scratching your head to why your getting banned.
If you didn't know now you know.
Last edited by kiwi_modz ; 01-22-2017 at 07:30 PM.

The following user thanked kiwi_modz for this useful post:

joni_djESP
04-24-2018, 02:03 AM #11
cicidalucid1
Save Point
I've been modding for almost a month now, debug eboot with sprx menu, no rtm or anything. Mainly esp/aimbot, off host menu stuff. I only sign in a certain way, and have had no issues. I'll update yall if I'm ever banned otherwise, assume I'm still on.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo