01-19-2016, 05:46 PM #1
Pizza Boy
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Shadows of evil is okay, its a lot of setting up but The Giant is a lot better imo. If you will add my Skype or PM me my Skype is fazestehz
01-20-2016, 01:48 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Pizza
Shadows of evil is okay, its a lot of setting up but The Giant is a lot better imo. If you will add my Skype or PM me my Skype is fazestehz

Just buy the season pass, the 1st DLC is coming out in 2 weeks
01-20-2016, 02:05 AM #3
Pizza Boy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Just buy the season pass, the 1st DLC is coming out in 2 weeks

good idea, how about no. $50 that's not the point of gamesharing, I don't fuck with multiplayer anyway shits not even cod anymore
01-20-2016, 05:26 AM #4
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
good idea, how about no. $50 that's not the point of gamesharing, I don't fuck with multiplayer anyway shits not even cod anymore

No one is going to gameshare because it would mean making your ps4 the primary console for their account.
01-20-2016, 07:09 AM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Shadows of evil is okay, its a lot of setting up but The Giant is a lot better imo. If you will add my Skype or PM me my Skype is fazestehz

Thread has been moved to Black Ops 3 Requests.
01-20-2016, 09:03 AM #6
bmob10189
At least I can fight

I don't either, just got it for the zombies, n got the season pass so I could get the giant, n the upcoming zombies maps. Although I was a little upset that the giant isn't the giant, it's Der Riese
01-20-2016, 02:44 PM #7
Pizza Boy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AyeeLG View Post
No one is going to gameshare because it would mean making your ps4 the primary console for their account.

so ive had it gameshared before, people do gameshare on ps4. its not that big of a deal if they only use that one account the primary wouldn't matter. Only would matter if they use a second account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo