Post: (PS4) Accounts For Sale █ Black Market Weapon Bribe/ Cards █ After Patch 1.10█TRUSTED
11-29-2015, 10:52 PM #1
mesmeriize1
Trusted WW2 Service Provider
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

PS4 Only Services

What's Available

Master Prestige Accounts Available For Sale from $50- $90. Some have plenty of black market weapons. Contact me for more info.

Payment Methods Accepted
-Paypal (All above prices are in USD)
-Paypal My Cash Card
-U.S Amazon Gift Cards Or U.S PSN Cards accepted

Contact me at
Kik: mesmeriize1
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
I respond faster on kik

I also do GTA 5 Recoveries. Link to that is here. You must login or register to view this content.

Disclaimer:
No refunds of any kind unless I am unable to perform my service. I am not responsible for any bans or deranks once an account is sold. Prices in the thread are firm and non-negotiable. Every account is deleted from my ps4 immediately after service completion. After payment and a notification from me stating that I have begun the service, you are not to login to the account until after I have told you that it is completed and it is okay to do so. You agree to all of this when buying from me. Terms & Conditions can change anytime without notice.

Last edited by mesmeriize1 ; 01-21-2018 at 05:12 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to mesmeriize1 for this useful post:

abk14459, AnaSiktim, Calzyy, daves1226, DopeAssFrosty, EYYItsBrandon, FlareFlames, J.AlEid, LegitBruh, manuel1, MasterYoduhh, MayhemLobbiez, MEGANO5, Ngupeople, NK3, NomanGaming, oGeNoCiiiiDe__, PrestigedBawsaq, Pro_Rated, Ratchet007, renex3, SHoRtY__15, thajeethan, ThelegendX, VMP, xbold, xRJC, xStr8Shootin, Zambie, Zero2k10

The following user groaned mesmeriize1 for this awful post:

abraham_8p
11-27-2016, 01:51 AM #398
is this for ps4?
11-27-2016, 11:30 AM #399
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by ShaneCrawshaw View Post
is this for ps4?
It says PS4 in the description.
11-27-2016, 11:32 AM #400
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by aXe23 View Post
Where can i report him? He is sharing my account with someone else
Open a dispute, but before doing so you'll need to have proof.
12-06-2016, 12:41 AM #401
mesmeriize1
Trusted WW2 Service Provider
Originally posted by jqq View Post
Open a dispute, but before doing so you'll need to have proof.

He doesn't have any proof because he never bought an account from me.

Last few accounts that I was personally using are now for sale as well. Anyone interested, contact me.
12-09-2016, 09:00 PM #402
Do you do bo3 accounts for ps3? I'm willing to pay. But I lost my main acc for bo3 not to long ago when I went to prestige it fucked up and did some glitch and too keverything even took my prestige.. I mod myself but can't find any good tools or maybe I'm doing the shit wrong but been looking for someone that could help me get an acc idc what prestige as long as it is prestige 2 and up with lv55. Would like all gold guns if that is possible.. Reply when you can or send a link to someone you know who can help me out plz! Like I said i'm willing to pay!
12-09-2016, 09:09 PM #403
Do you do bo3 accounts for ps3? I'm willing to pay. But I lost my main acc for bo3 not to long ago when I went to prestige it fucked up and did some glitch and too keverything even took my prestige.. I mod myself but can't find any good tools or maybe I'm doing the shit wrong but been looking for someone that could help me get an acc idc what prestige as long as it is prestige 2 and up with lv55. Would like all gold guns if that is possible.. Reply when you can or send a link to someone you know who can help me out plz! Like I said i'm willing to pay!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo