Post: Revived but Guns and Ammo taken away? Thanks to 1.03 patch?
11-20-2015, 06:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My guns and ammo got taken away after being revived. I was on the catwalk, I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary. Each one of my guns first got defaulted back to their non packapunched form then they were taken away one by one. I was left with default pistol and too add further insult to injury...they took all my money. So yeah...I was F##ked. I'll probably add a video link later on if you guys wanna see. I pretty sure it has to do with the new patch and them patching the exploits.
11-21-2015, 08:32 AM #2
isevthrty
Vault dweller
seen that twice now ----f**kin treyarch
11-21-2015, 10:24 AM #3
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by nextgensam View Post
My guns and ammo got taken away after being revived. I was on the catwalk, I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary. Each one of my guns first got defaulted back to their non packapunched form then they were taken away one by one. I was left with default pistol and too add further insult to injury...they took all my money. So yeah...I was F##ked. I'll probably add a video link later on if you guys wanna see. I pretty sure it has to do with the new patch and them patching the exploits.

Just happened to me... I was round 24 on the giant, camping on the catwalk, i was down, got revived, then i lost all 3 pack-a-punched weapons, my 25k points were gone, even my bowie knife. Only the pistol from the fly trap easteregg was still there

But i noticed that i heard the sound of the mystery box disappearing, then my 1st weapon was gone, then the sound came again, 2nd weapon gone, and so on
Last edited by xSOADx ; 11-21-2015 at 10:26 AM.
11-22-2015, 05:35 AM #4
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
Yeah just happened to me too. What the fuck 3arc. y u do dis 2 us
11-22-2015, 10:33 AM #5
Yo whn u do easter egg and go down ur weapons go away u hear that weird laugh too
11-25-2015, 02:17 PM #6
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by AndrewKelly View Post
Yo whn u do easter egg and go down ur weapons go away u hear that weird laugh too

I did easteregg last time, but this time i kept my weapons when i got down & revived
11-27-2015, 11:30 AM #7
It's got something to do with the annihilator Easter egg last update messed it all up so when you've got 2 guns plus Annihilator that's when Samantha does her thing evil lil summama beach lol. Until they fix it best get mule kick 3 good guns and go ape shit until a zombie hits you 2-3 times and you die.....that's some bill Clinton I didn't do it bull shieeeet!!! Hope this helps much respect and peace. ✌️😎
11-30-2015, 01:34 PM #8
MrFixx
Keeper
hmmm maby bug
12-13-2015, 09:55 AM #9
Did you have the Annihilator? Theres a bug that strips you when in possesion of annihilator. I can't remember how it works but would reccomend not using it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo