Post: Boosting Black Ops 4 on Release Day! 2 Controllers PS4. English and German Language
10-10-2018, 09:28 AM #1
Thx
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there I just wanted to let you know that me and my friend are searching Mates for Boosting Bo4 either CTF or something else. If you want to boost with us add up my PSN: Aqvej . I will be accepting everybody and help out at boosting you just need 2 Controllers, Black Ops 4 on PS4 and Time. ThanksEnzo
10-10-2018, 10:19 AM #2
Thx
Gobble
Hey there I just wanted to let you know that me and my friend are searching Mates for Boosting Bo4 either CTF or something else. If you want to boost with us add up my PSN: Aqvej . I will be accepting everybody and help out at boosting you just need 2 Controllers, Black Ops 4 on PS4 and Time. Thanks ok
10-10-2018, 12:53 PM #3
Originally posted by Thx View Post
Hey there I just wanted to let you know that me and my friend are searching Mates for Boosting Bo4 either CTF or something else. If you want to boost with us add up my PSN: Aqvej . I will be accepting everybody and help out at boosting you just need 2 Controllers, Black Ops 4 on PS4 and Time. ThanksEnzo

add me! I am more than down! iLivingProof
10-10-2018, 03:54 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by EYE
Can't read what you are saying... think the font is too small Sal

Now happy? Sal
10-11-2018, 09:07 AM #5
xiiVisualiize
Pokemon Trainer
Sadly there’s no CTF

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.