11-20-2018, 12:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just letting you guys know when a duplication glitch has been found, similar to the ones used in BO3 to let me know, as I have a level 1,000 zombies account with 90% of the challenges complete, and all weapons maxed. I will tackle the MP now
11-22-2018, 04:05 PM #2
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by PS4_Trophies View Post
Just letting you guys know when a duplication glitch has been found, similar to the ones used in BO3 to let me know, as I have a level 1,000 zombies account with 90% of the challenges complete, and all weapons maxed. I will tackle the MP now

Well i have the multiplayer covered for you i will be 1000 in the next week or so then i will tackle the challenges. maybe we can do an exchange
11-22-2018, 04:14 PM #3
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
Just letting you guys know when a duplication glitch has been found, similar to the ones used in BO3 to let me know, as I have a level 1,000 zombies account with 90% of the challenges complete, and all weapons maxed. I will tackle the MP now

helo you can best get your challenge in my service thred on black ops 4 main page thanks ! I glitch come out, I for sure buy from you !
11-26-2018, 01:56 AM #4
hey guy im interest too in dupe my account bo4 so let me know when found it
11-26-2018, 04:47 PM #5
Originally posted by xTc View Post

Well i have the multiplayer covered for you i will be 1000 in the next week or so then i will tackle the challenges. maybe we can do an exchange

sounds good to me! I actually now leveled a second count to 1000 as well
11-26-2018, 04:49 PM #6
Originally posted by TwoTalented View Post

helo you can best get your challenge in my service thred on black ops 4 main page thanks ! I glitch come out, I for sure buy from you !

I dont quite understand, but I do have two accounts now at level 1,000 on zombies that I leveled up myself
11-27-2018, 01:13 PM #7
I have now found a working duplication glitch that sticks (for zombies)

It halfway works for MP, but wont stick. Working on it
11-27-2018, 02:54 PM #8
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]

do you want to add xCrazyHDz on psn i will help you. i am very familiar with loop hole glitches on the black ops games
Last edited by xTc ; 11-27-2018 at 02:54 PM.
11-27-2018, 05:31 PM #9

do you want to add xCrazyHDz on psn i will help you. i am very familiar with loop hole glitches on the black ops games

At work rn but add iJLAW_
11-27-2018, 06:25 PM #10
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]

At work rn but add iJLAW_

added you i will also search for a way to stick

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo