THREAD: Any Camo on any Weapon glitch!
  1. 11-22-2018, 07:44 PM
    Vince
    Banned
    Vince
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey guys, just a quick little glitch for camos on any gun at any level! Recently 3Arc said they had patched it, but I just tested the glitch this morning on PC and Ps4 and it still works! So below I'll leave instructions. Just keep trying if it doesnt work the first time. Took me a couple of tries to do it right! (Keep in mind this only works for Gold, Diamond & Dark Matter camos!)

PC:
    1. Go onto Black ops 4 and open up "Create a class"
    2. Go to the weapon you want any camo on (i'm doing dark matter cuz why not).
    3. Next hit "F12" to personalize the camo.
    4. Now use your arrow keys to move to the dark matter camo (not your mouse).
    5. Now hit "E" and then right as u click "E" first hit the "Space" button next.
    6. Now you should see the Dark Matter camo. if not just try again.
    7. Hit the "Space" button one more time then click "ESC".
    8. Now you should have it! Just join a game and your good!
    P.S: Same steps for Blackout and Zombies.

PS4:
    1. Go onto Black ops 4 (any game mode you want) and open up "Create a class".
    3. Next hit "Triangle" to personalize the camo.
    4. Now use your dpad to move to the dark matter camo (not your analog stick).
    5. Now hit "R1" and then right as u hit "R1" first, hit the "X" button next.
    7. Hit "X" one more time then "Circle".

Xbox:
    3. Next hit "Y" to personalize the camo.
    5. Now hit "RB" and then right as u hit "RB" first, hit the "A" button next.
    7. Hit "A" one more time then "B".

- Credit to founder:
    Last edited by Vince ; 11-22-2018 at 08:04 PM.

2. 11-23-2018, 07:33 AM
    New York BOY !
    Service Shop Owner ;
    New York BOY !
    Service Shop Owner ;
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Hey guys, just a quick little glitch for camos on any gun at any level! Recently 3Arc said they had patched it, but I just tested the glitch this morning on PC and Ps4 and it still works! So below I'll leave instructions. Just keep trying if it doesnt work the first time. Took me a couple of tries to do it right! (Keep in mind this only works for Gold, Diamond & Dark Matter camos!)

PC:
    1. Go onto Black ops 4 and open up "Create a class"
    3. Next hit "F12" to personalize the camo.
    4. Now use your arrow keys to move to the dark matter camo (not your mouse).
    5. Now hit "E" and then right as u click "E" first hit the "Space" button next.
    7. Hit the "Space" button one more time then click "ESC".
    P.S: Same steps for Blackout and Zombies.

PS4:
    3. Next hit "Triangle" to personalize the camo.
    5. Now hit "R1" and then right as u hit "R1" first, hit the "X" button next.
    7. Hit "X" one more time then "Circle".

Xbox:
    3. Next hit "Y" to personalize the camo.
    5. Now hit "RB" and then right as u hit "RB" first, hit the "A" button next.
    7. Hit "A" one more time then "B".

- Credit to founder:

This does not work on PS4 anymore