07-05-2014, 08:07 PM #1
Mr-_DutchModzz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yo im Mr-_DutchModzz and im new on ngu so ima try to get a bigger name on ngu by doing a few free services and stuff so now ima do a black ops 1 free god mode/invisible classes so if u wanna get it just add me on skype: MrDutchModzz and send me your psn account information im also doing free service for mw2 so look at my post's and u will see the information of that.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mr-_DutchModzz for this useful post:

GamesPrestigePI, justich
07-05-2014, 09:42 PM #2
AlexisNieves
Save Point
You do MW3?
07-06-2014, 03:41 AM #3
Originally posted by DutchModzz View Post
Yo im Mr-_DutchModzz and im new on ngu so ima try to get a bigger name on ngu by doing a few free services and stuff so now ima do a black ops 1 free god mode/invisible classes so if u wanna get it just add me on skype: MrDutchModzz and send me your psn account information im also doing free service for mw2 so look at my post's and u will see the information of that.

You still doing it now
07-07-2014, 03:27 PM #4
Mr-_DutchModzz
Bounty hunter
just mw2 and bo1 right now

The following user thanked Mr-_DutchModzz for this useful post:

GamesPrestigePI
07-08-2014, 02:36 AM #5
just mw2 and bo1 right now

Still doing this
07-08-2014, 02:39 AM #6
Z0neyDanza
Climbing up the ladder
edit: removed.
Last edited by Z0neyDanza ; 07-08-2014 at 02:46 AM.
07-08-2014, 02:40 AM #7
Apex_Sinatra
Do a barrel roll!

If You Still Doing This.. Please Add Me: Apex_Sinatra, All I Want Is MW2 Uav/Aim
07-08-2014, 02:47 AM #8
Z0neyDanza
Climbing up the ladder

You can do this right now?
07-08-2014, 04:31 AM #9
jJarrad
Do a barrel roll!
can anyone vouch for this? or proof your legit?
07-08-2014, 06:15 AM #10
Amno
Keeper
i dont skype but could i pm you?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo