06-07-2015, 05:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK Xp lobbys will start on 6/12/15 As soon as I get home I GOT YA BRAH No Need to pay for something ANYONE CAN DO I will be hosting it on This Friday I'm going to start it really late like around 9:00 PM or 10:00 PM
PSN= xProgameKiller
《How to make XP Stick》
☆If you are on Ethernet☆
All you have to do is join my lobby kill your self 6 - 10 times then Fool around in the lobby I suggest hide so you won't get killed an extra time and get back to the rank you were on before ☆Awesome faceON'T BACK OUT TILL I BACK OUT☆ OK After I back out Every one start backing out then prestige Plug your Cable out then Sign in it should sign you in automatically. Then Prestige again then go to the main menu and come back and repeat The process of joining me.
☆FOR WIRELESS☆
MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE BOOTY INTERNET
DO THE SAME PROCESS BUT THIS TIME SIGN OUT YOUR SELF IT MAY NOT WORK OR USE SOME SORT OF STRESSER TO SIGN OUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS 《Awesome faceON'T DO IT》 IF YOU USE THE STRESSER I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU BREAKING YOUR ROUTER U HAVE BEEN 《WARNED》
Last edited by XProgamekiller ; 06-09-2015 at 02:41 PM.
06-07-2015, 06:02 PM #2
Hi, are you Using a RTM tool or the Infection Video?
If you are using the Infection Video Kill your Player like 30+ Times (If Host) Then Un-Plug Your Ethernet Cable or Turn of your Router. Then plug it back in and Turn Back on your Router then Sign Back in if it has Worked Correctly You Should Have Quite A-Lot of Cod Point's.
Hope i Was Able to Help, if you need anything, Feel free to Inbox/PM me With your Question's or Enquiries and i'll try my Best to Help You.

All the best, iTz SwarMz @NGU

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo