02-11-2013, 12:45 PM #1
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); n Been thinkin bout releasin this for a bit... and here it is Smile
With this you can Easily change Prestige/Stats/Codpoints in game without having to exit or anything Once Games loaded up/stats reset u can keep changing prestige as much as u want without exiting game Smile

[ WHATS NEEDED ]
- Xploder Or any other method of Re-asigning gamesaves
- CFW PS3
- USB
[ Optional ]
- OFW PS3 ( not needed but can DT to it )
- xSonoros CFG Creation Tool Provided In Files to download on this page

[ WHAT TO DO ]
Ok Once you've downloaded files i've provided you will follow these steps:
1. Put the Prestige Hack PKG on the root of your USB Make sure you use the one from your region
2. Install the package on your CFW PS3
3. Optional Step: Data Transfer From ur CFW ps3 to OFW, depending on Firmware you may need 999 spoofer
4. you will have to format your usb to ps3 format, you can do this by opening exploder and a msg will popup if required
5. You then Re-asign My Gamesave Make sure u use Correct Region Gamesave onto yours using xploder youtube has tuts if required
6. COPY the StubnOne.cfg file to the root of the usb - This file has default Stats, You can edit this file Later
7. Put your USB in the "RIGHT SLOT" of ur PS3 Important for this method
8. on ur XMB goto GAME>Save Data Utility And copy From ur USB to your PS3
9. Then Load Up Blackops continue threw the settings menus till your at main menu then goto Multiplayer
10. Goto Lan Party > Start game Then Once Loaded You then End the game
10.5 If This Account has Been Used Before, you will goto PRIVATE MATCH, it will say stats reset...
10.6 Then you will Have to Exit the Game, Then continue from step 8. if else continue
11. Goto Private Match if its A New Account Start the Match Then Press "DOWN" This will Clear Chances Of Ban
12. You Can Then Press LEFT on the DPAD to LOAD STATS/PRESTIGE from StubnOne.CFG This will only work if you have put StubnOne.cfg on root of your usb and you plugged your usb into the "RIGHT SLOT" closest to ur powerbutton
13.With this U can End game to check your stats, then if unhappy, just Start match again Take USB out Change the StubnONE.cfg file ( Edit it with notepad.exe ) put wateva you want in there (**Warning use own Dvars at own Risk**)Then Press DOWN to Clear ban And LEFT to Load From the .cfg
14. Once you have Your desired Stats/Prestige/Codpoints you will then Need to Buy all Emblem slots, and Selekt something different on SLOT 12, and a different TITLE background

[ FILES TO DOWNLOAD ]
Package File:
Currently Only have US, And Australian/Nz Regionz
You must login or register to view this content.
I dont currently have other region links or files, yet i can probably remake the package if required so if needed please post ur region code
Download your Required region
Game Save:
CFG FILE
SONOROS TOOL

OTHER INFO
**NEW**SONOROS CFG CREATOR!!

Download The tool from files to download, Select your stats click Generate, then Copy P paste the code generated into notepad.exe, you then save it as "StubnOne.cfg" this is important as my save only reads this file!!!, you then put it on the usb ur using with the gamesave
Sonoros Cfg Creating Tool, this will allow you to easily create the CFG file needed for my hack Happy

OTHER INFO on EDITING THE .CFG

You Use Notepad.txt to edit it,
Sonoro I think is going to release a tool to make it easier to create the CFG
but its not to hard,
Just open it up And Change Each Value As Required eg
statsetbyname plevel 15;
that line sets Prestige to 15 u can change 15 to anything from 0-16
If you need more help with this post a Comment but its pretty straight forward

PLEASE THANK N LIKE THE POST Happy N EXPECT MORE IN THE FUTURE ^_^

SPECIAL THANKS TO THESE PEOPLE:

[SIZE=3][B]Credits:[/B][/SIZE]
[B]Choco[/B]
[B]red-eyeX[/B]
[B]RecklesZ[/B]
[B]xSonoro[/B]
[B]CHOCO ERASED[/B] - Without him We wouldnt have Prestige Hacks for bo1 :P,
The Package files were also files i Had Used of his.
Also The way i used to do this method was By doing chocos Prestige hack first (14th,15th or 16th) then exit game then do my Prestige game save... as i coudlnt get it to not ban without doing this way...
[B]Red-EyeX [/B] - I originaly Made my files using fallensBin Editor, This Made Easier Option ^_^
So another Thanks to him,
[B]Recklesz[/B] - Worked with this guy @ Dreammodz.net And He helped me make our first working version Smile
[B]xSonoro[/B] - For Creating the CFG tool to make Custom Stat/Prestige hacking even easier Happy ty bro

I Fixed the Code Up, So Now you can press DOWN or LEFT its all safe

Last edited by BadChoicesZ ; 02-17-2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: **fixed bles01031 pkg link**/Added More Regions / Fixed little code / ADDED SONOROS TOOL!!

The following 44 users say thank you to BadChoicesZ for this useful post:

^TPP^, {H} | Exception, ℳaTiCz, BrinkerzHD, deneo24, Creepzoid 0___0, Davey, Disslzit, FAKA_ELITE, Felipe Guerra, SubwayMonkey, Guzman, Hack Pack, Hate, have fun, HAYSTACKMOBBIN, imD, ImPiffHD, Insult, The Epic, Bichote, Kenny2013, JustinDT, LEzStarz, Machine, Mango_Knife, matt0897, MODZ4FUN420, na900ri, Vince, Pewp, RayJ_chugs, SALEM-x, Snake Eyes, Snipesome, SonyBlack, Struth, Swifter, ThreeSixtyyy, Vanz, X_SYN_X, riggstq, xoxo-paige-oxox
02-11-2013, 12:49 PM #2
SALEM-x
Little One
good release, thx stubn
02-11-2013, 01:34 PM #3
Insult
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by StubnOne View Post
Been thinkin bout releasin this for a bit... and here it is Smile
With this you can Easily change Prestige/Stats/Codpoints in game without having to exit or anything Once Games loaded up/stats reset u can keep changing prestige as much as u want without exiting game Smile

[ WHATS NEEDED ]
- CFW PS3
- USB
[ Optional ]

[ WHAT TO DO ]
1. Put the Prestige Hack PKG on the root of your USB Make sure you use the one from your region
3. Optional Step: Data Transfer From ur CFW ps3 to OFW, depending on Firmware you may need 999 spoofer
4. you will have to format your usb to ps3 format, you can do this by opening exploder and a msg will popup if required
5. You then Re-asign My Gamesave Make sure u use Correct Region Gamesave onto yours using xploder youtube has tuts if required
6. COPY the StubnOne.cfg file to the root of the usb - This file has default Stats, You can edit this file Later
9. Then Load Up Blackops continue threw the settings menus till your at main menu then goto Multiplayer
10.5 If This Account has Been Used Before, you will goto PRIVATE MATCH, it will say stats reset...
10.6 Then you will Have to Exit the Game, Then continue from step 8. if else continue
11. Goto Private Match if its A New Account Start the Match Then Press "DOWN" This will Clear Chances Of Ban
12. You Can Then Press LEFT on the DPAD to LOAD STATS/PRESTIGE from StubnOne.CFG This will only work if you have put StubnOne.cfg on root of your usb and you plugged your usb into the "RIGHT SLOT" closest to ur powerbutton
13.With this U can End game to check your stats, then if unhappy, just Start match again Take USB out Change the StubnONE.cfg file ( Edit it with notepad.exe ) put wateva you want in there (**Warning use own Dvars at own Risk**)Then Press DOWN to Clear ban And LEFT to Load From the .cfg
14. Once you have Your desired Stats/Prestige/Codpoints you will then Need to Buy all Emblem slots, and Selekt something different on SLOT 12, and a different TITLE background

[ FILES TO DOWNLOAD ]
Package File:
Game Save:
CFG FILE

OTHER INFO
EDITING THE .CFG

but its not to hard,
statsetbyname plevel 15;

OFCOURSE BIG THANKS TO [B]CHOCO ERASED[/B] Without him We wouldnt have Prestige Hacks for bo1 :P
Also The way i used to do this method was By doing chocos Prestige hack first (14th,15th or 16th) then exit game then do my Prestige game save... as i coudlnt get it to not ban without doing this way... thats until [B]RedXEye [/B]released his save editor
So another Thanks to him, And Originaly First person i made this with was guy i worked at dreammodz.net with [B]Recklesz[/B] so another thanks to him Happy

Nice release man.

The following user thanked Insult for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ
02-11-2013, 02:06 PM #4
please make for 4.31 no cfw
02-11-2013, 02:15 PM #5
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Originally posted by have
please make for 4.31 no cfw

u can use on OFW 4.31 just u need to Datatransfer or get it from a backup , Sorry dude
02-11-2013, 02:46 PM #6
can i have it from the back up ?

i well pay u 1$
02-11-2013, 02:52 PM #7
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Originally posted by have
can i have it from the back up ?

i well pay u 1$

Srry i donot do backups.. Also doing backups thru this site is prohibited ... For your own protection tho.. You have more risk of gettin banned from whoever gets ur console id... Not worth the risk
02-11-2013, 06:09 PM #8
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
Been thinkin bout releasin this for a bit... and here it is
With this you can Easily change Prestige/Stats/Codpoints in game without having to exit or anything Once Games loaded up/stats reset u can keep changing prestige as much as u want without exiting game

Nice release StubNone :y:
02-11-2013, 07:09 PM #9

[ WHATS NEEDED ]
- CFW PS3
- USB
[ Optional ]

[ WHAT TO DO ]

[ FILES TO DOWNLOAD ]
Package File:
Game Save:
CFG FILE

OTHER INFO
EDITING THE .CFG

but its not to hard,
statsetbyname plevel 15;

OFCOURSE BIG THANKS TO [B]CHOCO ERASED[/B] Without him We wouldnt have Prestige Hacks for bo1 :P
Also The way i used to do this method was By doing chocos Prestige hack first (14th,15th or 16th) then exit game then do my Prestige game save... as i coudlnt get it to not ban without doing this way... thats until [B]RedXEye [/B]released his save editor
So another Thanks to him, And Originaly First person i made this with was guy i worked at dreammodz.net with [B]Recklesz[/B] so another thanks to him Happy

** Accidently i kinda stuffed code up a little,
It was supposed to be press: DOWN to set unban, then RIGHT to read from cfg and LEFT does both in one...
But if you press DOWN then LEFT or RIGHT it is fine,
** Just dont press right without pressing down or Left first!! **

This is not working for me, whenever I start Black Ops with YOUR Prestige Hack PKG installed, it says unable too start. But when I delete your Prestige Hack PKG I can play it fine, does your prestige hack have the RSA checks removed? I think that is my problem.
02-12-2013, 01:43 AM #10
Guzman
Versace Versace
Nice man Happy <3

[ WHATS NEEDED ]
- CFW PS3
- USB
[ Optional ]

[ WHAT TO DO ]

[ FILES TO DOWNLOAD ]
Package File:
Game Save:
CFG FILE

OTHER INFO
EDITING THE .CFG

but its not to hard,
statsetbyname plevel 15;

** Accidently i kinda stuffed code up a little,
It was supposed to be press: DOWN to set unban, then RIGHT to read from cfg and LEFT does both in one...
But if you press DOWN then LEFT or RIGHT it is fine,
** Just dont press right without pressing down or Left first!! **

The following user thanked Guzman for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo