Post: Remembering old time of black ops modding - TUTORIAL
06-23-2013, 05:34 PM #1
KingcreekS
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBL
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i get a bunch of messages of people that dont understand .Choco tutorial and want to know how to host xp lobbies , so i decide to make an easier tutorial for help some people. Follow My steps and you will be hosting in 15 minutes.

Steps:

1-Go to your CFW Ps3.Download This :You must login or register to view this content. (This is for KMEAW only , if you have another CFW go down and you will see the links),put the Spoofer[9.99] thing in a folder into your USB(Pendrive), now go to install package files and install it , then go to games and go down and you will see a new light blue icon , ok open it.Then your ps3 will turn off and then again turn it on .

2-Now go to your 4.11 ps3 and data tranfer , from your 4.11 to your 3.55.

3-Now in your 3.55 delete the 1.13 update and the save data , install the 1.02 PKG.

4-Go to filezilla go to /hdd0/game/BLUS30591/USDIR/ , replace the eboot with this one : You must login or register to view this content. , back out of the filezilla and black box and load black ops , change something like Brighness or sensivility and back out of black ops.

5-Go to save data (IN THE MAIN MENU OF PS3) , and copy the save data of the black ops that you have into a USB .

6-Go to your 4.11 PS3 and plug the USB , delete all the save data of the games that you have and put copy in the save data that you have in your usb.

7-Now load black ops and enjoy the mods time!

Spoofers:
You must login or register to view this content.-HERMES

You must login or register to view this content.-Rebug 3.55.2

You must login or register to view this content.-JFW

Thanks For Reading,
Panda-monium

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo