07-24-2013, 06:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well hello guys here I am going to bring you a editor that I really worked hard on and I finally got this shit to work.
It was a fucking headache, but it was worth it. Some of you guys wanted a .SVG editor for black ops and here it is. This little fuc**** tool will let you mod campaign and maybe also zombies in the future.

It was very difficult and I managed to figure it out. I don't even know how to I did it lol xD.
I would like to thank TruthMyReligioN for wasting his time to test a save to see if it worked. Thank you bro.
I would also like to thank unknownv2 from XboxMB.

This application allows you to open, view and edit Black Ops .SVG Game Saves, this can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

NOTE:
- YOU WILL NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5, PLEASE DON'T SPAM ME ASKING WHY THE APP DOESN'T OPEN ON YOUR PC.

Well here is how the tool looks like:
You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use Tool:
Copy Black Ops Game Save from PS3 to PC
Start Up Application and Open The Game Save Folder
Edit Game Saves however you like
Save All to save every changes to have made to the save files
Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

This editor I really worked on hard, I can't really believe I was able to achieve this. I would love you guys to donate to me for all this hard work I have been accomplishing. All of this couldn't have been possible without unknownv2, he was a great help.

Download:

Virus Scan:

All detections are false positives because of packing to prevent decompile.

Thank you guys, Enjoy!
~ Red-EyeX32
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 07-25-2013 at 12:42 AM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Hammy, -DirtySeX-, Ansity., anxify, Asian, BigGucciSosa300, blackhawk2299, YouAppreciateMe, cybersk8tr, Dan Dactyl, DarKPulSe, Devastation, ErasedDev, dodosky, Maggie Simpson, SinonXSAO, GodofHosting, ImPiffHD, Jordan G., Justin, justsoboss, lgnluca, MODZ4FUN420, MoTmrD, MW2TopTenWORLD, npsmick11, primetime43, PSNModz, ICS Vortex, SC58, Shark, Shisha, SnaY, Taylors Bish, TheGreatestSyn, TheInvincebleG, TheMrGeekyMoDz, Wesley_Pipes540, Xx-GIPPI-xX
08-02-2013, 10:11 PM #20
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Works fine for me....

the link kept running. and it said the download was corrupted
08-06-2013, 01:27 AM #21
Originally posted by MODZ4FUN420 View Post
the link kept running. and it said the download was corrupted

Works fine for me... try again
08-06-2013, 01:47 AM #22
Works fine for me... try again

nah there's something wrong with this, is it for XP or W7 or Both
08-06-2013, 01:54 AM #23
Originally posted by TrikzX View Post
nah there's something wrong with this, is it for XP or W7 or Both

Windows 7 and Windows 8
08-06-2013, 01:57 AM #24
Windows 7 and Windows 8

W7 does not i have not tried on XP yet but i can't load my save game
08-06-2013, 02:03 AM #25
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
got the tool. but when i try to hit one of the buttons on the right it's like it wasnt able to be pushed at all. I have what is needed to use the tool. Just maybe it's a damaged tool. can you please send it to me on skype modz4fun
08-06-2013, 02:12 AM #26
W7 does not i have not tried on XP yet but i can't load my save game

Read the note on the thread... I always get the same question. With a bit of reading you can find the answer :/

Originally posted by MODZ4FUN420 View Post
got the tool. but when i try to hit one of the buttons on the right it's like it wasnt able to be pushed at all. I have what is needed to use the tool. Just maybe it's a damaged tool. can you please send it to me on skype modz4fun

The tool isn't damaged at all.. Works fine for me.
08-06-2013, 03:58 AM #27
Read the note on the thread... I always get the same question. With a bit of reading you can find the answer :/

The tool isn't damaged at all.. Works fine for me.

Can u try it on another computer because i does not work the first one u did, did work congratulations on that it workz perfectly but this one quite a few people having problems
08-06-2013, 04:09 PM #28
Can u try it on another computer because i does not work the first one u did, did work congratulations on that it workz perfectly but this one quite a few people having problems

What's wrong with it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo