THREAD: [PS3] Black Ops RTE 1.13 Tool MP
  1. 08-28-2013, 11:05 PM
    MegaMister's Avatar
    MegaMister
    Former Mega Staff
    MegaMister's Avatar
    MegaMister
    Former Mega Staff
    741
    Posts
    22,548
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello everyone Needa

    Today i want release my tool RTM for Bo1
    It's simple, but you can use that for recovery or more shit
    Hope you like and enjoy :wub:

    Screenshots:


    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.



    Download: You must login or register to view this content.
    Virusscan: You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:
    -MegaMister for made a tool
    -Primetime for offsets :wub:
    -ATOMICz88 for tester :wub:
    -SC58 for offsets deathmachine

    Have fun :vince:
    Last edited by MegaMister ; 08-29-2013 at 10:04 AM.

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MegaMister For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 08-28-2013, 11:21 PM
    Hori_By_Nature's Avatar
    Hori_By_Nature
    Space Ninja
    Hori_By_Nature's Avatar
    Hori_By_Nature
    Space Ninja
    802
    Posts
    2,439
    Reputation
    May 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MegaMister View Post
    Hello everyone Needa

    Today i want release my tool RTM for Bo1
    It's simple, but you can use that for recovery or more shit
    Hope you like and enjoy :wub:

    Screenshots:


    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.



    Download: You must login or register to view this content.
    Virusscan: You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:
    -MegaMister for made a tool
    -Primetime for offsets :wub:

    Have fun :vince:


    Nice looking tool bro!:y:cant wait to try itDancing
  4. 08-28-2013, 11:22 PM
    MegaMister's Avatar
    MegaMister
    Former Mega Staff
    MegaMister's Avatar
    MegaMister
    Former Mega Staff
    741
    Posts
    22,548
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Horifyde1 View Post
    Nice looking tool bro!:y:cant wait to try itDancing


    Hope you have fun :wub: Thanks bro Smile
  5. 08-28-2013, 11:30 PM
    Renton's Avatar
    Renton
    Hurah!
    Renton's Avatar
    Renton
    Hurah!
    676
    Posts
    13,639
    Reputation
    Feb 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MegaMister View Post
    Hope you have fun :wub: Thanks bro Smile


    mind telling me what you set byte wise for the invisible class?
  6. 08-28-2013, 11:32 PM
    MegaMister's Avatar
    MegaMister
    Former Mega Staff
    MegaMister's Avatar
    MegaMister
    Former Mega Staff
    741
    Posts
    22,548
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Renton View Post
    mind telling me what you set byte wise for the invisible class?


    PM me Awesome face
  7. The Following User Thanked MegaMister For This Useful Post:


  8. 08-29-2013, 01:11 AM
    primetime43's Avatar
    primetime43
    Knowledge is power Tiphat
    primetime43's Avatar
    primetime43
    Knowledge is power Tiphat
    2,536
    Posts
    38,882
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Nice work dude! I'm gonna be releasing a new one some time soon too. Happy
  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to primetime43 For This Useful Post:

    , ,

  10. 08-29-2013, 01:34 AM
    SC58's Avatar
    SC58
    Former Staff
    SC58's Avatar
    SC58
    Former Staff
    4,467
    Posts
    119,343
    Reputation
    Sep 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MegaMister View Post
    Hello everyone Needa

    Today i want release my tool RTM for Bo1
    It's simple, but you can use that for recovery or more shit
    Hope you like and enjoy :wub:

    Screenshots:


    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.



    Download: You must login or register to view this content.
    Virusscan: You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:
    -MegaMister for made a tool
    -Primetime for offsets :wub:
    -ATOMICz88 for tester :wub:

    Have fun :vince:


    u needa give credit to me for the deathmachine unless the deathmachine is a class?
  11. 08-29-2013, 02:03 AM
    TreyarchTragedy's Avatar
    TreyarchTragedy
    Can’t trickshot me!
    TreyarchTragedy's Avatar
    TreyarchTragedy
    Can’t trickshot me!
    372
    Posts
    3,997
    Reputation
    Oct 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by primetime43 View Post
    Nice work dude! I'm gonna be releasing a new one some time soon too. Happy


    Can't wait :wub:
  12. The Following User Thanked TreyarchTragedy For This Useful Post:


  13. 08-29-2013, 03:23 AM
    primetime43's Avatar
    primetime43
    Knowledge is power Tiphat
    primetime43's Avatar
    primetime43
    Knowledge is power Tiphat
    2,536
    Posts
    38,882
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SC58 View Post
    u needa give credit to me for the deathmachine unless the deathmachine is a class?


    Why are you always going around looking for credit, who gives a shit man. Make something, and give yourself credit, damn.
  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to primetime43 For This Useful Post:

    , , ,

  15. 08-29-2013, 05:34 AM
    Standards's Avatar
    Standards
    Do a barrel roll!
    Standards's Avatar
    Standards
    Do a barrel roll!
    141
    Posts
    422
    Reputation
    Aug 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Looks nice but should get a better GUI and graphics Awesome face