Post: Black Ops 1 - Host and Non Host Tool, Also with weapdef modding
04-26-2014, 06:18 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys today i bring my Black Ops 1 MP Tool. I don't see to many people working on this game so i decided i would make a tool, Hope you guys like it. I will be updating the tool with more later but for now this is what i have. If you want me to add something then feel free to ask and ill work on adding more.

Picture of the tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits: Eddie Mac
D3ch
SC58
xDex
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 04-03-2017 at 03:10 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

-SuperMan, /SneakerStreet/, A Friend, Absolute Zero, alexcubano, Asian, bhoot-iq, D3skm, HaTeRM4NR33T, Hori_By_Nature, ImAzazel, iMoDz-Baptiste, iRoyal // MoDz, Jalisco123, KL9, Kurt, Loxy, MaNamesTyler, Miyata, moekroeman, Mr. Revenge, Notorious, Sticky, wajdi9, WeJailbreakYou, x5150xiZombie, xAJM, XBOX360lSBEST, zKillShxt
04-26-2014, 06:58 PM #11
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Regalterror View Post
Looks good! cant wait to try it out! Happy

Haha hope you like it man Smile

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

iRoyal // MoDz
04-27-2014, 12:28 AM #12
wall hack is great but when I try disable it my fkn PS3 freezes. I'm on DEX. And some enemies I see them perfectly through objects but when in the open...they are INVISIBLE and I have to hi[ fire at their red names. Sometimes that shit gets me killed. Would appreciate if u look into those bugs. Tool is great tho.
04-27-2014, 01:23 AM #13
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Revenge View Post
wall hack is great but when I try disable it my fkn PS3 freezes. I'm on DEX. And some enemies I see them perfectly through objects but when in the open...they are INVISIBLE and I have to hi[ fire at their red names. Sometimes that shit gets me killed. Would appreciate if u look into those bugs. Tool is great tho.

Yeah i know i don't like that either but unfortunately there is no way to fix that. It's buggy cause the game is old and the seeing people through walls is not meant to be lol. But idk when i use the WallHack Colored i can see everyone just fine. And ill look into the freezing when turning it off. Does it happen all the time?
04-27-2014, 01:53 AM #14
Asian
Banned
nice.
04-27-2014, 03:58 AM #15
Originally posted by eddie
Yeah i know i don't like that either but unfortunately there is no way to fix that. It's buggy cause the game is old and the seeing people through walls is not meant to be lol. But idk when i use the WallHack Colored i can see everyone just fine. And ill look into the freezing when turning it off. Does it happen all the time?

To me yes. =(
04-27-2014, 04:35 PM #16
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Revenge View Post
To me yes. =(

OK, ill work on fixing that when i get home today Smile
04-27-2014, 07:49 PM #17
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Great release! I'm having a blast with the anti-quit button. The only problem I have with this tool is the wall hack freezes my ps3 when ever I go back to the pre-game lobby other than that the tool is beast.
04-27-2014, 08:02 PM #18
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx View Post
Great release! I'm having a blast with the anti-quit button. The only problem I have with this tool is the wall hack freezes my ps3 when ever I go back to the pre-game lobby other than that the tool is beast.

I'm glad you like it and yeah that anti quit tho Smile lol But for the freezing when going back to a pre-game lobby i don't believe it's the wallhack. I think it is someone else stealing host from you while the force host is on, so when you go back to a pre-game either find a new match or switch the force host on and off a couple times.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

zKillShxt
04-27-2014, 11:04 PM #19
Kurt
Banned
Originally posted by eddie
OK, ill work on fixing that when i get home today Smile

when u connect and attach, make it read the 4 bytes from the players through walls offset. Then store those bytes in a byte array and use it for disabling
example:
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo