Post: Black Ops 1 - Host and Non Host Tool, Also with weapdef modding
04-26-2014, 06:18 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys today i bring my Black Ops 1 MP Tool. I don't see to many people working on this game so i decided i would make a tool, Hope you guys like it. I will be updating the tool with more later but for now this is what i have. If you want me to add something then feel free to ask and ill work on adding more.

Picture of the tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits: Eddie Mac
D3ch
SC58
xDex
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 04-03-2017 at 03:10 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

-SuperMan, /SneakerStreet/, A Friend, Absolute Zero, alexcubano, Asian, bhoot-iq, D3skm, HaTeRM4NR33T, Hori_By_Nature, ImAzazel, iMoDz-Baptiste, iRoyal // MoDz, Jalisco123, KL9, Kurt, Loxy, MaNamesTyler, Miyata, moekroeman, Mr. Revenge, Notorious, Sticky, wajdi9, WeJailbreakYou, x5150xiZombie, xAJM, XBOX360lSBEST, zKillShxt
05-10-2014, 06:33 PM #47
AsianBeatsMeat
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by eddie
Yes, when i get home i will just upload the tool again with all the dll's in one folder Smile

Thanks, tell me when youve done that
05-10-2014, 08:12 PM #48
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Luca
Why not start?

Originally posted by AsianBeatsMeat View Post
Thanks, tell me when youve done that

Ok i have updated the download link with everything you will need so it should work for you guys. If you have updated to CCAPI 2.5 then make sure to replace the ones in the folders with the newer .dll's
05-28-2014, 04:39 AM #49
KrustySkater
Save Point
Okay so hey I'm very new to all this ps3 stuff I'm pretty good at black ops but I absolutely nothing about ps3 like those random jailbreaks or everything so I really want to hack bo1 because I'm getting pretty jealous my friends can they said they cant explain it so I come here and I know absolutely nothing about ps3 and how to hack with this program maybe you can teach me more add my skype humme7 or my ps3 is KrustySkater my last psn which was lvl 7 got banned for gamesharing krustyskater is my new account I need to learn how to use this program and learn more about the ps3 and stuff like that.

Thanks for reading!!
05-28-2014, 04:11 PM #50
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by KrustySkater View Post
Okay so hey I'm very new to all this ps3 stuff I'm pretty good at black ops but I absolutely nothing about ps3 like those random jailbreaks or everything so I really want to hack bo1 because I'm getting pretty jealous my friends can they said they cant explain it so I come here and I know absolutely nothing about ps3 and how to hack with this program maybe you can teach me more add my skype humme7 or my ps3 is KrustySkater my last psn which was lvl 7 got banned for gamesharing krustyskater is my new account I need to learn how to use this program and learn more about the ps3 and stuff like that.

Thanks for reading!!

Well first thing you will need is a PS3 already on 3.55 firmware, Or you can get your PS3 downgraded (If it is compatible to do so). After that is when you will be able to Jailbreak it and put on a CFW (Custom Firmware). Which then you can use programs/tools like mine. But before we get to far into that i would worry first about getting a PS3 on 3.55 firmware. Hope that helped you out Smile
05-28-2014, 05:55 PM #51
isevthrty
Vault dweller
krusty----2 posts and you want to learn how to cheat on ps3 ----you should just read a lot of info , and try to figure out on your own how to jailbreak a ps3 and install patches or use rtm apps like this one
05-28-2014, 07:53 PM #52
KrustySkater
Save Point
Originally posted by isevthrty View Post
krusty----2 posts and you want to learn how to cheat on ps3 ----you should just read a lot of info , and try to figure out on your own how to jailbreak a ps3 and install patches or use rtm apps like this one

Alright
05-28-2014, 07:54 PM #53
KrustySkater
Save Point
Originally posted by Chiraq View Post
Well first thing you will need is a PS3 already on 3.55 firmware, Or you can get your PS3 downgraded (If it is compatible to do so). After that is when you will be able to Jailbreak it and put on a CFW (Custom Firmware). Which then you can use programs/tools like mine. But before we get to far into that i would worry first about getting a PS3 on 3.55 firmware. Hope that helped you out Smile

Sweet man thanks do you think you can add my skype because youtube I don't really trust about this shet or should I??????
06-03-2014, 08:24 PM #54
Thanks For Tool <3 Smile
06-07-2014, 04:59 AM #55
isevthrty
Vault dweller
TOOL CONNECTS BUT DOES NOT ATTACH ----just get ps3tmapi.dll not found

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo