01-01-2017, 03:40 AM #1
-JM-
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone I'm almost finish the pre-game Lobby Menu for Undercover V4 Many things new will be added and I wanted to gift this section my holiday gift: a free teaser Winky Winky

this only includes the Lobby Menu and some hidden modz in-game

Some new stuff some old stuff mainly to show you I restarted from scratch*
no longer the old V1 to V3 look it will be looking and feeling new*

if your host you get Anti end game which SC58 Shared with me through his T5_Server which I am working on a good way to remove god classes*
other stuff SC58 shared I must Thank him for this
But there is new stuff like On spawn (if you are host) you get a very unfaire advantage on legit players... test to see what it is =D

Happy Holidays !!!!!!

video

You must login or register to view this content.

I'm leaving for a week in a few hours so I won't be able to make an eboot right now use my Undercover_V3.sprx Eboot and rename V4 to V3*
You must login or register to view this content.

Sorry...

Thanks to*
Jo-Milk (me)*
SC58*
Cedrick
Last edited by -JM- ; 01-01-2017 at 05:23 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to -JM- for this useful post:

CallMeDex, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, lilproman9, MotivationFST, ProfoundModz, TheGreenPlanet, VenoxCoding, xTiibo Modz
02-02-2017, 09:49 PM #29
Nice Happy
02-05-2017, 02:04 PM #30
hello i not this msg is not related to the above but can anyne tell me what not in beta means on the menu im using your undercover v2and alot of the stuff just says not in beta and dont work and i dont get kill streaks and i cant plant bombs or capture flags can some help please
02-05-2017, 04:06 PM #31
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by ryan12345666 View Post
hello i not this msg is not related to the above but can anyne tell me what not in beta means on the menu im using your undercover v2and alot of the stuff just says not in beta and dont work and i dont get kill streaks and i cant plant bombs or capture flags can some help please

BETA basically means their database system is currently in beta (Testing form)
02-12-2017, 09:21 PM #32
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Nice can't wait for the full version!
03-01-2017, 05:14 AM #33
Vineland
Do a barrel roll!
I love this.. Very nice pre game menu, would love to have both non-host + host menus included with this, but I see the OP has been banned from these forums... I was really looking forward to a full version Sad Awesome

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo