06-11-2018, 11:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!

So i finally got my hands on a jailbroken PS3 with the 4.82 exploit and Im ready to mod online for the first time.

I got a working copy of Black Ops with DLC along with PSNinja + PSN Patch installed on my REBUG REX 4.82.2 CFW.

I now need to know how to install mods on BO1. I installed a folder copy of BO1 and installed the DLC via pkg (never touched the PSN Store)

Im looking for a tutorial on how to set up a mod menu for the first time. Im also looking for the menu. Something thats great for both zombies and multiplayer. (If i have to use two different mod menus, one for zombies and one for multiplayer, thats fine too)

Can you guys post some guides for a super noob here? Not only the mod menu but how to install them?

Thank you
08-11-2018, 08:45 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Susezz01 View Post
Hello!

So i finally got my hands on a jailbroken PS3 with the 4.82 exploit and Im ready to mod online for the first time.

I got a working copy of Black Ops with DLC along with PSNinja + PSN Patch installed on my REBUG REX 4.82.2 CFW.

I now need to know how to install mods on BO1. I installed a folder copy of BO1 and installed the DLC via pkg (never touched the PSN Store)

Im looking for a tutorial on how to set up a mod menu for the first time. Im also looking for the menu. Something thats great for both zombies and multiplayer. (If i have to use two different mod menus, one for zombies and one for multiplayer, thats fine too)

Can you guys post some guides for a super noob here? Not only the mod menu but how to install them?

Thank you

Hello, im a little late but i can answer your question about a good menu. You can try out the sprx Rebirth for BO1. I wont link it but im sure you can find the website for it (It's not free). It has a host and non host menu for both zombies and multiplayer Smile. If you need help installing a menu just pm me or quote me Smile good luck.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo