04-03-2013, 09:16 PM #1
zombiegangster
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I hosted an xp lobby for a friend and its glitched up and now he's level 1 and can't join a public match is there any fix for this? I do have acces to his account to login thanks in advanced
04-05-2013, 02:32 PM #2
xNawfy
Haxor!
Ummm is not a glitch he made himself get level 1 you hosting -999999999 xp so of course you go back to level one and Yess to fix this you need to host for him again and tell him to kill himself until he sees his cod points go positive tell him to press start then triangle to see cod points . because you have -9999999 xp it resets you but after killing alot or dying alot the xp goes positive . You get me ?
04-05-2013, 03:41 PM #3
ANI$H
Banned
Originally posted by xNawfy View Post
points go positive tell him to press start then triangle to see cod points . because you have -9999999 xp it resets you but after killing alot or dying alot the xp goes positive . You get me ?

zombiegangster said he cant join a game..........how can he get A level up if he cant join a game.......................
i had the same problem with my friends and i dont know how to fix it for him :()
04-05-2013, 04:02 PM #4
xNawfy
Haxor!
Originally posted by horr1ble View Post
zombiegangster said he cant join a game..........how can he get A level up if he cant join a game.......................
i had the same problem with my friends and i dont know how to fix it for him :()

He has to host for his friend thats level one to get him to level 50 after that his friend can join a game
04-05-2013, 04:04 PM #5
ANI$H
Banned
He has to host for his friend thats level one to get him to level 50 after that his friend can join a game

huh..........hes like -level1 he cant play any god dam game!!!!!!!!!!
04-05-2013, 04:11 PM #6
xNawfy
Haxor!
huh..........hes like -level1 he cant play any god dam game!!!!!!!!!!

He said his friend is level 1 not him but if he is and cant join a game then he's gonna have to find someone that host big xp to get him level 50 !!

are u saying that if he goes to a friends party he cant join a game lobby when the host starts it?
04-05-2013, 04:15 PM #7
ANI$H
Banned
He said his friend is level 1 not him but if he is and cant join a game then he's gonna have to find someone that host big xp to get him level 50 !!

are u saying that if he goes to a friends party he cant join a game lobby when the host starts it?

yes......................................
im talking about his friend! his friend got deranked to the -levels becuase the hack went wrong or something and now when his friend tries join a online public match so like a team tactical match he gets kicked out saying he is not a high enough level for this!
..............this happend to me and my friend
04-05-2013, 04:21 PM #8
xNawfy
Haxor!
yes......................................
im talking about his friend! his friend got deranked to the -levels becuase the hack went wrong or something and now when his friend tries join a online public match so like a team tactical match he gets kicked out saying he is not a high enough level for this!
..............this happend to me and my friend

ohh i never seen that then he didn't say that in the post . i seen when your level one and doesnt let you go to a game lobby
04-06-2013, 03:42 PM #9
zombiegangster
Pokemon Trainer
ohh i never seen that then he didn't say that in the post . i seen when your level one and doesnt let you go to a game lobby

I did say it briefly in the post but no I would have hosted for him already if that would work but what happens is you can go into the lobby but if you try to find a match it kicks you out and says you need to be level 1 to play this or something bizarre like that thanks for the help though.
04-06-2013, 09:12 PM #10
just delete the b.o patch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo