09-20-2014, 08:22 PM #1
-JM-
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo I saw the gsc injector for bo2 and you can use gsc online and i saw somewhere an injector in this forum for bo1
can we use it online?
09-20-2014, 08:30 PM #2
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Yup, it can be used online but you need to bypass the checks to be able to play with other players, I got it to work with the help of jake625 (lots of help) . I might release it, but don't know yet. Anyways, the injector is on elite.

The following 3 users say thank you to Sabotage for this useful post:

-JM-, Jakes625, Loz
09-20-2014, 08:44 PM #3
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
Yup, it can be used online but you need to bypass the checks to be able to play with other players, I got it to work with the help of jake625 (lots of help) . I might release it, but don't know yet. Anyways, the injector is on elite.

So will be able to Host with Jailbreaks and ofw Joins? Cuz like am F***ing Done looking Hex bytes and PPC code :/
LoL
09-20-2014, 08:48 PM #4
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by JM
So will be able to Host with Jailbreaks and ofw Joins? Cuz like am F***ing Done looking Hex bytes and PPC code :/
LoL

Yes, BTW is really simple. You can do it by looking on IDA. Want a hint? String: tiger (its a string, look for it) and you need to nop a address (where it hooks)

The following 2 users say thank you to Sabotage for this useful post:

-JM-, A Friend
09-20-2014, 08:53 PM #5
-JM-
Space Ninja
Yes, BTW is really simple. You can do it by looking on IDA. Want a hint? String: tiger (its a string, look for it) and you need to nop a address (where it hooks)

Yea that I knew am talking about RTM is gay
but if you remove the checks it gets you ban no?
09-20-2014, 10:52 PM #6
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by JM
Yea that I knew am talking about RTM is gay
but if you remove the checks it gets you ban no?

Nope, you don't. I made a eboot like I said, with the help of jake (he pointed out how to do it) and it works without any problems.
09-21-2014, 10:55 AM #7
dude that would be awesome i would love to play with gsc on black ops 1 xD
09-21-2014, 02:54 PM #8
A Friend
League Champion

I looked it up, did the xref to and it gave me this BIG ass graph. Any other hints?
09-21-2014, 03:03 PM #9
SC58
Former Staff

I guess you want someone else to post it then huh? lol

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

-JM-
09-21-2014, 03:05 PM #10
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
I guess you want someone else to post it then huh? lol

Not really, I do not care if they do or don't. I might posted but I don't see why, its kinda easy to do,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo