09-30-2016, 05:47 PM #1
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I installed a fresh 1.13 update on BO1, installed the zombies modded patch.ff, but when I go online, I can't select any maps. Everything is grey, including kino and five. Which is very strange because I never had this problem before until now :( I could really use the extra help
09-30-2016, 06:23 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Speedy View Post
So, I installed a fresh 1.13 update on BO1, installed the zombies modded patch.ff, but when I go online, I can't select any maps. Everything is grey, including kino and five. Which is very strange because I never had this problem before until now :( I could really use the extra help

Delete that patch and re upload a fresh one and see what happens
09-30-2016, 06:44 PM #3
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post

Alright
09-30-2016, 07:14 PM #4
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder

Did it. And the maps are clickable again. But when I install the patch.ff, it turns grey Sal
09-30-2016, 09:17 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Speedy View Post
Did it. And the maps are clickable again. But when I install the patch.ff, it turns grey Sal

That means its the patch has the problem you would have to go and make that complaint to the developer who made it
09-30-2016, 09:18 PM #6
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
That means its the patch has the problem you would have to go and make that complaint to the developer who made it

Damn Sal ok

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo