02-10-2017, 11:57 AM #1
jt111
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to set controls to default, but with custom dpad alignments for demigod, round set and noclip in solo zombies. How would I add this to my game, and in what prf file? GPAD0_CM or GPAD0_SP?

set gpad_buttonsConfig x
bind BUTTON_BACK "demigod"
bind DPAD_LEFT developer 1;wait 20;scr_zombie_round 163;zombie_devgui round +actionslot 3
bind DPAD_RIGHT "noclip"
02-12-2017, 09:22 PM #2
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jt111 View Post
I'm trying to set controls to default, but with custom dpad alignments for demigod, round set and noclip in solo zombies. How would I add this to my game, and in what prf file? GPAD0_CM or GPAD0_SP?

set gpad_buttonsConfig x
bind DPAD_LEFT developer 1;wait 20;scr_zombie_round 163;zombie_devgui round +actionslot 3
bind DPAD_RIGHT "noclip"

You ever get it to work huh?
02-12-2017, 10:17 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
I'm trying to set controls to default, but with custom dpad alignments for demigod, round set and noclip in solo zombies. How would I add this to my game, and in what prf file? GPAD0_CM or GPAD0_SP?

set gpad_buttonsConfig x
bind DPAD_RIGHT "noclip"

Thread Moved - Black Ops Questions and Inquiries
04-05-2017, 01:15 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

set gpad_buttonsConfig x
bind DPAD_RIGHT "noclip"

What's the status of your issue?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo